What is allergic rhinitis in autumn? How did it happen? What to do? As the first barrier of human breath, the nasal cavity can effectively resist the attack of filtering external virus and allergic rhinitis, resulting in the weakening of its function, and then the bacteria enter into various organs in the body, causing pathological changes. Therefore, the harm of allergic rhinitis in autumn is mainly aimed at the nasal cavity. It must be treated or relieved as soon as possible to prevent harm to the body.
Symptoms of allergic rhinitis in autumn
Allergic rhinitis in autumn is an allergic inflammation of the nasal cavity, which belongs to seasonal rhinitis. Common symptoms are: itchy nose, sneezing, runny nose, nasal obstruction, etc. The clear mucus secreted by the nasal mucosa and the rear nose drops caused by it often cause coughing, loss of smell, and occasionally taste loss, which may affect appetite. When the nose is blocked seriously, it may cause nosebleed. The patient often kneads the nose with his index finger unconsciously.
1. The onset of seasonal rhinitis has a significant seasonal clinical characteristics. The patients begin to attack every season of pollen dispersal.
2. Eye itching, conjunctival congestion and edema are serious when the disease occurs, so it is misdiagnosed as common conjunctivitis.
3. The patient sneezes several times a day. Daily nasal congestion, accompanied by a large number of water snot, need to wash handkerchief several times a day.
4. It's hard to bear the itch of the nose. We have to squeeze our eyes and rub our nose frequently to wait for the flowering period to pass. Most of the patients are cured without treatment.
5. Intermittent or continuous, unilateral or bilateral, varying degrees of severity.
Causes of allergic rhinitis in autumn
Contact of allergens
1. Inhalation: such as dust, pollen, fungi, animal fur, chemical powder, etc.
2. Food intake: many foods can cause allergies, such as fish and shrimp, milk, eggs, etc.; drugs such as salicylic acid, sulfonamides, antibiotics, etc.
3. Contact materials: such as paint, fur, ammonia, cosmetics, etc.
4. Injectables: such as serum, penicillin, streptomycin, etc.
5. Bacteria and toxins.
Because allergic rhinitis and other allergic diseases such as asthma, mycosis and so on exist at the same time or alternate attack, and the patients have family history, it may be related to heredity.
Such as heat and cold changes, temperature changes, sunlight or ultraviolet stimulation, etc.
Endocrine disorders such as adrenaline deficiency, dyssecretion of thyroxine, ovarian hormone and hypophysin, or body fluids more alkaline may constitute the pathogenesis of allergic rhinitis.
According to traditional Chinese medicine, allergic rhinitis is mainly related to the deficiency of lung, spleen and kidney, which is mainly caused by weakness of lung qi, cold feeling and deficiency of kidney qi. Most of them have deficiency of lung qi, weakness of temper and kidney qi.
Diet regulation of allergic rhinitis in autumn
In autumn, the weather is getting cool and dry. We should pay special attention to water supplement. We can eat more fruits such as Sydney, banana, apple, raisin and Hami melon. And fried melon seeds, fried chestnuts and other dry food, try to eat less. In addition, we should also eat more vegetables, such as carrots, winter melons, tremella, lotus root and various legume products. We can also eat some agaric, sesame, honey, ice sugar and other foods to moisten the lungs and promote the production of body fluids.
Materials: 60g fresh hawthorn, 100g japonica rice, proper amount of white sugar.
System method: the Hawthorn will be washed to remove the core, cut into small pieces, add eight mature japonica rice porridge, and then cook until the porridge is cooked, transfer into sugar. One dose a day, morning and evening.
Chrysanthemum honey tea
Materials: 10 g chrysanthemum, 10 g gardenia, 3 G mint, 3 G scallion, honey.
Preparation method: brew the above medicine with boiling water, take the juice and mix with honey. Substitute tea for frequent drinking, 1 dose per day, 3-5 days in a row.
Indications: acute rhinitis.
Vitex Vitex seed water
Ingredients: 20g of scallion, 6G of mint and 15g of Vitex.
Preparation method: add water to fry the above medicine and take the juice. Substitute tea, 1 dose per day.
Indications: acute and chronic rhinitis.
How to nurse allergic rhinitis in autumn
1. Avoid contact with allergens;
2. Avoid stimulating food such as cold, raw and cold food; be careful of marine food such as fish, shrimp, crab, etc.; pay more attention to the food that benefits Lung Qi at ordinary times;
3. Quit smoking and avoid second-hand smoke, and try to avoid getting in and out of places with dirty air;
4. It can often carry out warm and cold alternative bath, foot bath, nose washing and dry cloth friction to strengthen the family health care system.
5. Use the right way to wipe the nose;
6. Do not use too much vasoconstrictive nasal drops.