For a mother to be, sitting on the moon in the dog days is a kind of human purgatory. Because the temperature is very high, it is difficult for ordinary people to bear the hot weather in the dog days, let alone the mother who has just given birth to a child. Do you have to wear long sleeved pants in the dog days? Can I blow the air conditioner when I sit on the moon in the dog days?
Can you wash your hair when sitting on the moon in the dog days? The elders often say that there are various disadvantages of washing your hair when sitting on the moon. For example, if you wash your hair, you will suffer from cold weather. In the future, you will get sick when sitting on the moon. They always earnestly advise the puerpera not to wash their hair. Now the knowledge of scientific confinement tells us that mothers need to wash their hair and keep clean. In this way, the puerpera does not know whether to believe in the elders or science.
Now from the medical point of view, sitting on a moon can wash your hair. Generally speaking, when washing your hair, you only need to ensure the water temperature and not be stimulated by cold water. At the same time, you can't blow the cold air after washing your hair, so as to ensure that the indoor air temperature is appropriate, and then you can dry your hair as soon as possible. If you don't wash your hair for a month, it's not only unsanitary but also may cause scalp inflammation. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
Can I wear short sleeves when sitting on the moon in the dog days? 1. Cotton clothes
The material of clothes should be made of cotton, which can keep warm and absorb sweat. Postpartum, the most common physical phenomenon is sweating, especially in the night sleep and the first wake-up most obvious, therefore, the new mother's clothing must choose pure cotton, good ventilation, socks are the same.
2. Wear long clothes and trousers
Usually, you should wear long clothes and trousers and thin socks at home, especially after shower. If the weather is good, you can go out to the sun. In order to better receive the sunshine, you can choose a half sleeve shirt for the top, but you must do a good job of sun protection.
3. Sleep in socks
It's hot in the dog days. Some new mothers will wear quilts once they fall asleep at night. It's easy to catch cold. The best way is to wear pajamas and socks to sleep. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
4. Wear a headscarf or hat when going out
Although it's very hot in the dog days, it's better to wear a scarf or hat when mother goes out after childbirth to avoid the wind blowing on her head and causing a cold.
Three dog days sitting on the moon precautions 1. Three dog days sitting on the moon sweating is inevitable, if sweating happens to go out, must be in the indoor cool dry after going out. Don't use cold water to wash your face, hands, feet, bath, etc.
2. Don't do too many activities, stand for a long time, sit for a long time, don't get tired, and keep your body relaxed.
3. Eat properly, be relatively moderate, and do not overeat. Hot and cold food should not be touched or picky. Pay attention to nutrition balance, not to mention diet at this time. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
4. Keep a happy mood every day, not angry or dry, and live a simple life with a simple mind.
5. Pay attention to cleaning and sanitation. Sitting on the moon in the dog days, due to the hot weather and the serious growth of bacteria, the personal hygiene of the puerpera is particularly important. It is necessary to take a bath frequently, change underwear frequently, and pay attention to breast care. Ensure that the skin is clean and dry, pay attention to perineum incision, if the wound has not been removed, scrub the vulva once a day, rinse your mouth after meals, brush your teeth on time, and pay attention to oral hygiene.