In summer, for girls who love beauty, they want to expose their skin, but if their hair is too luxuriant, it will easily affect their beauty, so many girls like wax depilation very much, so how long can they take a bath after wax depilation? Generally, if it is not a very serious situation, as long as you gently rub with warm water, you can clean the remaining wax attached to the skin Now.
Auxiliary cleaning method of depilation wax
If the adhesion of honey wax is very strong, you can choose to use BB oil, olive oil, etc. on the remaining part of honey wax, gently rub the honey wax clean. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
Tips of wax depilation
1. The honey wax should be applied thinly and evenly, not too thick and uneven.
2. Before depilation, you can use talcum powder to reduce skin damage.
3. When depilating, remember to follow the hair stick, and then tear it against the hair. Keep it 180 degrees when tearing it off. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
4. Tear off the cloth strip and press it by hand to prevent inflammation of blood vessels.
5. After cleaning the honey wax, apply aloe to protect the skin.
Hello, there are professional dewaxing wipes to remove the wax from the depilated part after the depilation of wax paper. Do not take a bath immediately. Hair follicles are open within 24 hours after depilation. It is easy to be infected and inflamed with water. It is recommended that you take a bath with clear water after 24 hours.