What is the compensation standard of unemployment insurance in 2017? How much can I get in a month in 2017
Unemployment insurance is a kind of unemployment insurance fund paid by employers and individuals according to the provisions of national laws. When employees are unemployed and have no source of livelihood, they can provide material assistance to protect their basic life. Many people don't know how much living allowance they can get in 2017 because of their unemployment. Let's take a look at it together!
2017 unemployment benefits standard
1. Employees who have paid unemployment insurance for more than one year but less than five years can get 1212 yuan per month;
2. Employees who have paid unemployment insurance for 5 years but less than 10 years can get 1239 yuan per month;
3. Employees who have paid unemployment insurance for more than 10 years but less than 15 years can get 1266 yuan per month;
4. Employees who have paid unemployment insurance for more than 15 years but less than 20 years can get 1293 yuan per month;
5. Employees who have paid unemployment insurance for more than 20 years can get 1321 yuan per month.
Period for receiving unemployment benefits
1. If the unemployment insurance has been paid for more than one year but less than two years, it can be claimed for three months;
2. If the unemployment insurance has been paid for more than 2 years but less than 3 years, it can be claimed for 6 months;
3. Nine months can be claimed if the unemployment insurance has been paid for three years but less than four years;
4. If you have paid unemployment insurance for more than 4 years but less than 5 years, you can get 12 months; this article is compiled by sihai.com, reprinted and noted with the source, the original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/
5. 13 months for those who have paid unemployment insurance for 5 years or more;
6. For those who have paid unemployment insurance for more than 5 years, an additional one month's unemployment insurance benefits shall be issued for each full year, with a maximum of 24 months.
Methods of unemployment insurance
I. registration of unemployed
1. Receiving files
First of all, if the unit pays the unemployment insurance premium in full, it shall inform the employees in writing that it has the right to enjoy the unemployment insurance benefits according to the regulations, issue a certificate for the cancellation or termination of the labor relationship, and report the list of the unemployed, the payment record, the certificate for the cancellation or termination of the labor relationship and the archives of the unemployed to the local unemployment insurance agency within 7 days after the termination of the contract. Secondly, input the received file information (such as name, gender, working time, unemployment time, name of the original unit, etc.) into the computer.
2. Issuance of unemployment insurance registration form
The unemployed shall, within 60 days from the date of termination of the contract, bring the documents and ID card of termination of the contract to the unemployment insurance agency for unemployment registration and get the unemployment insurance registration form. In case of overtime, if it is caused by the unit, the unit shall issue a certificate, and those who do not apply for unemployment insurance treatment within the specified time without any reason shall not enjoy unemployment insurance treatment.
3. Fill in the unemployment insurance registration form
The unemployment insurance registration form shall be made in duplicate, filled in completely and returned to the original unit with official seal, and shall be returned to the unemployment insurance agency with one copy of ID card, three recent color photos of one inch (four required for the farmers' contract system and five required for the farmers' contract system to be transferred to the urban contract system).
4. Treatment review
According to the regulations of Shandong Province on unemployment insurance, the period of unemployment insurance benefits enjoyed by the unemployed shall be reviewed and indicated in the registration form of the unemployed. One copy of the unemployment registration form shall be stored in the archives of the unemployed, and the other shall be regularly arranged and filed by the unemployment insurance agency.
5. Handling and issuance of unemployment certificate
The unemployment insurance agency shall complete the formalities within 10 working days after receiving the "registration form of the unemployed". The unemployed shall take their ID card to the unemployment insurance agency to receive the "unemployment card" and the notice of vocational guidance on a regular basis, participate in the vocational guidance on time, fill in the training specialty, and register on the "unemployment card".
What are the conditions for receiving unemployment insurance benefits
Unemployment insurance premiums shall be collected by local tax authorities and shall not be refused by any unit. Unemployment insurance premium shall be paid in full in currency and shall not be reduced or exempted.
The unemployment insurance premium paid by employees shall be withheld and remitted from their wages by the unit they work for before the collection of individual income tax. This article is compiled by sihai.com.cn and reprinted with the source. The original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/
According to the labor and social security department, unlike endowment insurance and medical insurance, unemployment insurance premiums paid by units and employees will not be returned in the future. The employee shall pay 1% of his / her salary, and the "salary" herein refers to the calculation according to the statistical standard of the total salary of the National Bureau of statistics, including the following six parts: time wage, piece rate wage, bonus, allowance subsidy, overtime wage, salary paid under special circumstances, excluding the contribution fee, travel expenses, catering expenses, etc. According to statistics, in the first half of this year, the monthly unemployment insurance premium paid by the people of the province was 17.5 yuan.
The unemployment insurance benefits shall be calculated and distributed from the date when the unemployed are terminated or the labor contract relationship is terminated. The monthly distribution standards are as follows:
(1) if the accumulated payment time is less than one year but less than ten years, it shall be paid according to 70% of the local legal minimum wage, and 839.03 yuan shall be paid every month in our city (including 174.03 yuan of the monthly basic medical insurance premium payable by the employees receiving unemployment insurance benefits to participate in the employee medical insurance);
(3) if the accumulated payment time is more than 20 years, it shall be paid according to 80% of the local legal minimum wage; 934.03 yuan shall be paid every month in our city (including 174.03 yuan of the monthly basic medical insurance premium payable by the employees receiving unemployment insurance benefits to participate in the employee medical insurance).
In addition, 'unit' refers to all enterprises, organs, institutions, social organizations, private non enterprise units, and urban individual economic organizations within the administrative region of Guangdong Province. According to the regulations, the unemployment insurance of state civil servants and the employees managed by reference and in accordance with the state civil service system shall be implemented in accordance with the regulations of the state. At present, the state has not yet unified specific provisions on this, so the unemployment insurance of national civil servants is not yet covered. That is to say, in addition to the national civil servants, farmers, as well as hourly workers, short-term workers and other personnel without fixed work, all workers who have formed labor relations with the employer must participate in unemployment insurance. This article is compiled by sihai.com.cn and reprinted with the source. The original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/
Offer to resign and get unemployment insurance.