4hw.com.cn: washing machines, refrigerators, televisions and other household appliances are best used frequently. Even if they are not used, they should be opened for several days every quarter of the year. Otherwise, they will fail due to dampness, aging circuits and other reasons. Washing machine is also made of metal, and its parts are easy to rust. When encountering water, they will rust and age. What's the way to prevent moisture?
How to keep the washing machine from moisture
After each use, turn off the faucet, unplug the power plug of the washing machine, and open the upper cover for more than 1 hour after use, so that the water vapor in it can be emitted to prevent moisture and peculiar smell. If the washing machine is not used for a long time, it is better to lower the drain pipe as low as possible to make the water in the drain pipe flow out. After the water storage is clean, place the drain pipe to the original place.
How to keep the washing machine away from moisture in the toilet
Washing machines are not recommended in the bathroom. Because the toilet is relatively wet, it is easy to rust the parts of the washing machine. If it is placed in the toilet, it is better not to bathe in the toilet, nor put it in the humid corner. It is more recommended to put the washing machine in other places.
Washing machine is also made of metal, and its parts are easy to rust. When encountering water, they will rust and age. What's the way to prevent moisture?
How to avoid washing machine damage
1. Do not over bend, stretch, twist, tie, or allow heavy loads to weigh the power cord.
2. The plug of the power plug should be kept clean. If there is dust that may cause leakage accident, please wipe it off gently with a dry rag.
3. When the power cord or power plug is damaged, in order to avoid danger, it must be replaced by our company's special maintenance point or full-time personnel of our company's after-sales service department.
Precautions to avoid electric shock of washing machine
1. Please plug the power cord plug into the single-phase three pole 220V AC power socket. The ground wire end of the socket shall be grounded and cannot be connected with public facilities such as water pipe. It is better to use leakage protector.
2. A separate special socket must be used instead of sharing a socket with other electrical appliances. If the socket is a national compulsory product certification qualified product, the plug and socket shall not be used if they are loose.
3. When the washing machine is in normal use, the power cord plug shall be easy to be inserted and pulled by hand. After use, the power cord plug shall be removed during maintenance or cleaning. Do not insert / pull the power cord plug by wet hand.
4. Please don't dismantle, repair or transform the washing machine at will if it's not a professional. The failure caused by the maintenance of the after-sales maintenance personnel can't be guaranteed.