How to make the best eel? The nutritional value of eel is very rich. Summer is the best season to eat eel. People in the south like eel very much. I like braised eel best. Fat, delicious, nutritious and delicious. With the gentle spicy taste of white pepper, the taste is excellent. Today, Xiaobian recommends two kinds of eels for you!
Practice 1: Braised eel
Materials: Eel 400g, garlic 2, ginger, shallot 10g each, white wine 2 tbsp (30ml), soy sauce 2 tbsp (30ml), Zhenjiang vinegar 3 tbsp (45ml), sugar 3 tbsp (45g), white pepper 1 tbsp (5g), oil 2 tbsp (30ml)
1. After removing the internal organs of eel, use warm water to wash away the slime on eel, do not remove the bones, and cut it into pieces for use.
2. Wash and cut the shallot into small sections; wash and slice the ginger and garlic for standby.
3. Heat the oil in the frying pan to 80% of the heat, put in ginger slices, garlic slices and shallot slices to stir fry the flavor, pour in eel slices, add in white wine, soy sauce, Zhenjiang vinegar and white sugar to stir fry for 3 minutes, pour in boiling water, the water has not passed eel, cover the pan and change to simmer for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes, close the soup over high heat. When the soup is thick, sprinkle with white pepper and sprinkle with some chopped chives, the pot will come out.
Tips: when washing eel, it's easier to remove the slime from the eel with hot water, but it's not too hot, otherwise, it will burn the skin off the eel. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jujia.html)
Practice 2: Eel congee
Ingredients: 1 cup of white rice, 2 eels, a little ginger, a little scallion
Seasoning: 8 cups of water, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 teaspoon of salt, and a little pepper. 1. Wash the white rice, soak in 8 cups of water for 20 minutes, put it on the fire, boil it, and cook porridge on a small fire.
2. Kill the eel, wash it and cut it into shreds. Blanch it in boiling water and 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, remove it, put it into porridge and cook it together. Add ginger and salt to taste.
3. When the eel is ripe and soft, turn off the fire, sprinkle with scallion and pepper, and serve. Tips: 1. Eels should be bought fresh and killed. Only when cooked can they not smell fishy. When washing, you need to add some vinegar to the water to wash the slime.
2. The mud and blood water of eel will make the porridge dirty, so boil it and then put it in.