Sihainet: as the first brand of washing machine, Haier is the choice of many families. When Haier washing machine breaks down, the machine will automatically prompt the user where the machine breaks down. Let's learn about Haier washing machine's fault code.
Fault code of Haier washing machine
F1: Haier washing machine water level sensor poor contact or failure.
E1: the drainage time of Haier washing machine is too long. Check whether the drain pipe is blocked or too high.
E2: the upper cover of Haier washing machine is not covered properly.
E3: Haier washing machine is unbalanced in dehydration, which will cause the washing machine to stop working. It is recommended to shake off the clothes again before dehydration.
E4: the water inlet time of Haier washing machine is too long. Check whether the water pressure of tap water or the water inlet valve is dirty.
E5: the water temperature of Haier washing machine is over 50 ℃.
E6: did Haier use high foam detergent.
Err1: the door lock of Haier washing machine is abnormal. It is necessary to close the door again and check whether the door is abnormal or not.
Err2: the problem of drainage pump of the machine can be solved by cleaning the bottom filter screen first. If the problem still can't be solved, it's like the maintenance personnel need to check it on site.
Err3: Haier drum washing machine temperature sensor failure.
Err4: the heating function of Haier washing machine is faulty. Check whether the heating pipe line is in poor contact. It is recommended to ask the after-sales personnel for maintenance.
Err5: Haier washing machine has not reached the water level 8 minutes later.
When Haier washing machine breaks down, the machine will automatically prompt the user where the machine breaks down. Let's learn about Haier washing machine's fault code.
Other troubleshooting methods of Haier washing machine
Haier drum washing machine leaks water
1. Check whether the faucet leaks, and recommend the user to use the special faucet provided by Haier.
2. Check whether there is water leakage at the connection between the water inlet pipe and the faucet, tighten the water inlet pipe, and observe whether the water leaks out at the distributor box or the lower left corner of the machine.
3. If too much washing powder is added, it is recommended to reduce the dosage and change the low foam washing powder (liquid).
4. Check whether the filter is not installed in place, resulting in water leakage in the lower right corner of the machine. Reinstall and tighten the filter.
5. If the above problems are eliminated or cannot be solved, please contact after-sales maintenance personnel for on-site inspection.
Water in and water out of washing machine
1. Please check whether the drain pipe of the washing machine is directly on the ground. The drain pipe of the washing machine with upper drainage cannot be directly on the ground when it is in use.
2. Check whether the end of the drain pipe is lower than 80cm, and hang the end of the drain pipe of the upper drainage washing machine at a height of 80-100cm.
3. Please check whether the drain pipe mouth is too deep into the bottom leakage, forming siphon phenomenon. Please take a part of the drain pipe out of the sewer to make the pipe mouth ventilate, and if necessary, cut the pipe mouth into an inclined mouth;
4. If an extended drain pipe is used, the body of the drain pipe is hung at 80-100cm, but the extension pipe mouth is inserted into the bottom leakage, which is easy to cause siphon phenomenon during drainage, leading to drainage while entering the water.