4hw.com.cn: prickly ash, also known as "Shanjiao" and "Bajiao", has a long history of eating in China. Chinese prickly ash has a special fragrance, which can remove fishy smell and peculiar smell, ranking first among the thirteen spices. In the book of songs, there is a saying that "there is a sweet pepper, and Hu Kao's Ning". It means that the fragrance of prickly ash is refreshing and can make people live a long and safe life. Traditional Chinese medicine thinks that soaking feet with pepper water can have a good effect on our body. Let's see.
What are the effects and functions of pickled feet with prickly ash? What are the advantages of pickled feet with prickly ash
Effect and function of pickled feet with prickly ash
As the saying goes, feet are the 'second heart' of human body. Hot water soaked feet is better than tonic. If you add pepper to the water, its effect will be more wonderful. There are many benefits for human body, such as relieving fatigue, helping sleep, improving immunity, etc. prickly ash feet can drive out cold, help Yang, prevent disease and prolong life.
Chinese prickly ash in traditional Chinese medicine is classified as the medicine to dispel the cold, which can dispel the cold and help Yang Qi. Therefore, it is good at dispersing Yin and cold Qi, helping the deficiency of Yuanyang, and promoting qi and water. In addition, Zanthoxylum has the functions of sterilization, disinfection, analgesic, antipruritic, detumescence and so on. It can play the role of treating internal and external diseases by using prickly ash Decoction to soak feet, because there are reflex areas corresponding to the viscera and organs of the human body in the foot. Soaking or massaging these reflex areas with medicine decoction can dredge the channels and collaterals of the whole body, smooth the blood vessels, regulate the functions of all parts of the human body, and achieve the effect of self-care in disease prevention and treatment.
What's the advantage of pickled feet with pepper?
1. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that it is better to soak feet in pepper water than in hot water. It's very simple to soak prickly ash in water. Pack 50g prickly ash with a cotton cloth (10 parts per Jin), fasten it with a rope, boil it with water, and then soak it in water. Pepper bag can be reused, with a week or so to replace the new can be.
2. Pickled feet with Chinese prickly ash for 10 minutes. Generally, the water temperature is 40-50 ℃. It is better to have red skin on both feet and slight sweat on the face. If you can use 2% salt water in the morning and evening to heat your feet every day, it's better for your health. Or you can add a small amount of pepper or mustard to the hot water of your feet, which is good for improving the blood circulation of your feet.
3. Pickled feet with pepper can dispel cold. When you soak your feet, you can add some cold dispelling drugs to the water, such as prickly ash. The prickly ash is spicy and warm, which can remove the cold of the five zang organs and six Fu organs, and can pass the blood vessels and regulate the joints. First, add a handful of Chinese prickly ash into the water and fry it. When the efficacy is fully integrated into the water, pour it into the basin. First, smoke your feet, and then use it to soak your feet when the water temperature drops to your feet. In this process, hot pepper water can be added continuously. It's better to cover the ankle with water. Soak it for about 10-30 minutes, and sweat all over the body.
4. Pickled feet with pepper can prevent influenza. Before his death, Shi Jinmo, one of the four famous doctors in Beijing, insisted on bathing his feet with pepper water every night, and then massaging Yongquan point 100 times alternately with his left and right hands. By using prickly ash water to soak feet and massage technique, you can dredge the meridians of the whole body, smooth the blood vessels, regulate the function of the human body, and achieve the effect of self-care.
5. Pickled feet with pepper enhance immunity. Stir fry the soup with Chinese prickly ash. Wash your feet before going to bed every night, and then scald them with this soup. It can play the role of disease elimination, the most obvious is to enhance the immunity to influenza virus or other infectious diseases. In addition, there are sterilization, disinfection, analgesic, antipruritic, detumescence and other functions.
6. Pepper water soaked feet can prevent foot odor, sweat and beriberi. Grab a handful of prickly ash and wrap it in a sandbag, put it in the pot and boil it with water, then smoke your feet first and wait for the water temperature to reach your feet.
Indications of water soaked feet with prickly ash:
It has obvious effect on leg swelling and lumbago caused by kidney deficiency;
It has obvious effect on diarrhea and chills caused by internal cold;
It has obvious effects on dry eyes, costal pain, dizziness and toothache caused by liver asthenia and hyperactivity;
It has obvious effect on abdominal distention, indigestion and indigestion caused by deficiency of spleen and stomach Yang; because it can nourish the liver, kidney and lung, it also has the functions of channeling, eliminating phlegm, enriching energy and strengthening muscles and bones. In addition, it has a certain health care effect on hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, etc.
The right crowd to soak feet in pepper water:
Prickly ash water is suitable for people with athlete's foot, because prickly ash contains bactericidal ingredients, which can treat stubborn athlete's foot;
It is suitable for people with cold constitution to regulate diarrhea, chills and other symptoms;
Pepper water is suitable for people with deficiency of spleen and stomach Yang, regulating abdominal distention and food accumulation, and improving dyspepsia;
Pepper water is suitable for people with kidney deficiency. At 9:00 p.m., soaking feet with pepper water can protect the kidney, promote blood vessel expansion, and promote blood circulation and pain of meridians.