What are the most effective ways to get rid of mosquitoes in summer
4hw.org: summer is a season of mosquito infestation. Usually we get a bag after being bitten. It's red and itchy. But recently, a man's skin has been festering for a year after being bitten by a mosquito. What's wrong with this? What are some tips for mosquito control in summer? Let's have a look!
The calf was bitten by a mosquito, because it was too itchy to scratch the skin. As a result, the skin on the left calf was festered for one year, and did not heal. Recently, chef Zhao Shifu, 37, went to the hospital to find out that "rotten legs" were originally related to varicose veins in the lower extremities.
Mr. Zhao has been a chef in a restaurant in Wuhan for 17 years. He has to stand for more than ten hours every day to cook. Six years ago, he found a lot of blue tendons raised in his calves. Like climbing earthworms, he didn't feel pain and didn't care. In the past two years, he often felt that his legs were as heavy as lead, but he always thought he was tired from work.
Last summer, when Mr. Zhao was sleeping, he was bitten by a mosquito on his left leg. He was itchy and couldn't help scratching with his hand and scratching his skin. Strangely, the mosquito bites were not good for more than two months, and then fester, and the fester area continues to expand. Mr. Zhao went to the drugstore to buy ointment and then went to the dermatology department of the hospital, but it was not cured.
Last week, Mr. Zhao saw the skin festering area on his legs growing larger and larger, so he was scared and rushed to the hospital for treatment. Feng Haijun, a vascular surgeon at the Central Hospital, found that his left leg had an ulcer surface of about 4cm & times; 5cm, with oozing fluid. Feng asked about his medical history and learned that master Zhao had suffered from varicose veins for 6 years. Due to the local blood circulation is not smooth, resulting in skin nutrition disorders, tissue repair ability decline, skin damage is not easy to heal. On the 10th, the doctor performed laser operation on him, which completely solved the problem of varicose veins of lower limbs.
He Tao, director of vascular surgery of the hospital, said that chefs, teachers, salesmen and other long-standing professionals are all people with high incidence of varicose veins in the lower extremities. The early symptoms of the disease are not obvious, many people feel that there is no discomfort or mild symptoms without timely treatment. As we all know, varicose veins of the lower extremities will cause pigmentation, chronic ulcer, thrombophlebitis and even skin necrosis with the development of the disease.
According to reports, every summer, there will be a peak of lower extremity varicose patients. Because of the blue veins raised in the lower legs, girls dare not wear skirts, and perform surgery for the beautiful legs. In addition, in summer, the blood circulation of human body is accelerated, and the condition of patients with varicose veins is easily aggravated.
Experts remind that patients with varicose veins of the lower extremities should avoid collision or mosquito bites in summer. After being bitten, do not scratch hard to avoid skin damage, infection, blood vessel rupture and other complications. If 'earthworm leg' appears, and accompanied by symptoms such as leg itching, acid swelling, etc., it should be treated in time to the hospital. To prevent varicose veins of lower limbs, we should avoid standing and sitting for a long time. People who need to stand for a long time can wear medical elastic socks to relieve varicose veins of lower limbs.
What are the most effective ways to repel mosquitoes in summer
1. A few people will bite you in one piece mainly because of the smell, and you can also eat something that mosquitoes hate: on April 10, CCTV-2 gave you a way to prevent mosquitoes in the service column: take vitamin B1, 3-4 days in advance if you go to the wild.
2. Vitamin B1 can also make mosquitoes afraid to get close. This water-soluble vitamin has no side effects. The redundant components are completely discharged from the body and will not be stored in the human body.
3. Soak two anise and two anise in the seasoning in the warm water basin and bathe with the water. Mosquitoes dare not get close.
4. Ignite the dried orange peel in the room, which can not only repel mosquitoes, but also eliminate the peculiar smell in the room.
5. Wear light colored clothes. Attention, everyone! Aedes mosquito (also called spotted mosquito) likes to stop on the black clothes. So we try to wear some light colored clothes in the hot summer.
6. Try to wear socks. Many people like to wear shoes barefoot in summer, but they don't know that after wearing socks, mosquitoes will feel that people's skin humidity will be reduced, the volatiles on the skin surface will be reduced, and the bites will be reduced.
7. Can't grasp after being bitten. We will catch the mosquito immediately. However, after scratching, the tissue fluid and lymph in the skin ooze out and swell into a bag, which will become more and more itchy. Moreover, it is not easy to subside. The 'red bean legs' covered with red bags are just scratched out. If you insist on not scratching, generally 10 to 15 minutes later, the itch will obviously subside.
8. Domestic aquatic plants should change water regularly.
9. When using mosquito repellents, a brand will change to another one after continuous use for 2 months, with better effect. But remember that mosquito repellent products can affect the health of people and pets at home.
10. Eating garlic can effectively repel mosquitoes, because mosquitoes don't like the smell of garlic secreted by human body.
11. Use cool oil and essential balm skillfully. Put several boxes of uncovering cool oil or essential balm in the bedroom. The smell of mosquito repellent incense is choking; the air is dull when the mosquito net is hung. If you can sprinkle a proper amount of Aeolian essence on the whole plate of mosquitoes before mosquito control, the mosquito repellent incense will not choke people, and the room is full of clear, with good mosquito repellent effect. If you can sprinkle a few drops of Aeolian essence on the bed net before entering the bed net, you can improve the air condition in the bed net and increase the mosquito repellent effect.
12. Put in mosquito repellent flowers before dusk, put 1 or 2 pots of jasmine, Milan or rose in full bloom indoors, preferably evening primrose. Because mosquitoes can't bear the fragrance of these flowers and escape.
13. Orange light bulb is installed indoors. Because mosquitoes are afraid of orange light, it can produce good mosquito repellent effect.
14. Rub the dried Wormwood Leaves into ropes and put them indoors after being ignited. The smoke smell can repel mosquitoes.
15. Burning the dried tea leaves can drive away mosquitoes.
16. When mosquito repellent grass is used, a plate of mosquito repellent grass with a height of about 30cm and a number of more than 40 leaves is placed in the room with an area of about 15m2, with the best effect.