Summer weather is hot, appetite is not good, appetite is not good, want to eat some appetizer light food such as cold noodles, cold noodles, cool and refreshing, suitable for all ages, very popular. A lot of people say that cold noodles also have the effect of reducing weight. Can we lose weight? Let's get to know.
Is bean jelly high in calories
The heat of bean jelly is 38 calories per 100 grams.
Bean jelly is made of mung bean starch or other starch substances by adding water to make a paste. It is boiled in a boiling water pot through a leaky basin and then cooled to shape. The bean jelly is white, crystal clear, tender, smooth and refreshing. Although cold noodles are starch products, they contain a lot of water, starch only accounts for a small part, and the heat of cold noodles is naturally not so high. The nutrient content of every 100g is 8.90 carbohydrate (g), 0.30 fat (g), 0.20 protein (g), 0.60 cellulose (g), vitamin A (microgram), etc. In terms of weight loss, cold noodles are low in calories, which are really good for weight loss.
How to eat cold noodles to lose weight
&; &; &; &; &; &; &; &; cucumber salad
Materials: 1 cold powder, 1 cucumber, 1 / 2 green pepper, 1 / 2 red pepper, proper salt, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 shallots, 1 tablespoon sesame, 2 garlic, 4 teaspoons chili powder, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, 1 teaspoon vinegar
1. Wash and slice the bean jelly.
2. Rub and wash the cucumber with salt, cut it in half horizontally, and then slice it.
3. Wash and slice the green and red peppers, peel and clean the garlic, cut it into powder, wash the onion and cut it into scallion.
4. Add chili powder to the soy sauce in the sauce, and then add garlic and mix well.
5. Add chopped green onion, vinegar and salt into practice 4 and stir well.
6. Add sesame oil to practice 5 and mix well.
7. Add sesame seeds into practice 6 and mix well, which is sauce.
8. Drain the cold noodles into the plate, sprinkle with cucumber slices, green and red pepper slices, and finally pour in the sauce.
Hot and sour jelly
Materials: 1 cup of mung bean starch, 6 cups of water, crushed garlic, chopped green onion and ginger, soy sauce, chicken essence, sugar, chili oil, chili sauce, vinegar, salt seasoning methods:
1. Pour the mung bean starch and water into the pot, stir well.
2. Put the pot on the fire and mix well.
3. Keep stirring until there is no pimple.
4. Wait for foaming, continue to stir for 2-5 minutes, and leave the fire.
5. Pour into a set container and let cool. Refrigerate for more than 4 hours.
6. Cut into your own shape and add accessories.
Where is the specialty of heartbreak jelly
Sad jelly is one of the local Hakka snacks in Sichuan. There are two ways to explain sad jelly: first, it was made by Guangdong Hakka people who came from Huguang to fill Sichuan Province when they lived in Luodai town. They were sad because they missed their hometown, so they got their name; second, it was too hot. People who ate it would cry because they were so sad. Others thought they met something sad 。