Can 2017's housing fund be paid by oneself? How do 2017's individuals pay the housing fund
Sihai net: housing accumulation fund is generally a long-term housing savings fund jointly paid by individuals and their units. Its purpose is to facilitate individuals to apply for a loan voucher when buying a house. With the relaxation of policies in some regions in recent years, housing accumulation fund can be paid by themselves. How should housing accumulation fund be paid? Let's take a look at it together with the editor of Sihai net. This article is edited and sorted out by Sihai net , reprint please indicate the original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/
I. individual account opening
The depositor shall bring the original and copy of the following materials to CCB outlets to apply for opening an individual housing fund account:
1. ID card;
2. Payment certificate or income tax payment certificate of the previous year's endowment insurance;
3. Employment registration certificate (Registration shows unemployment status); 4. Personal savings account passbook or bank card of CCB (to be provided for monthly deduction).
1. Bank withholding and deposit: the depositor shall deposit the monthly housing accumulation fund into the personal savings account of CCB before the specified time, and the bank shall transfer the fund automatically every month, and the transfer time shall be on the 10th and 25th of each month.
2. Cash deposit: the depositor shall handle the deposit business at the counter of CCB, and can deposit the annual housing accumulation fund of one accumulation fund at a time.
III. personal change
(I) change of proportion and base
The depositor shall carry the following information to the bank counter in July of each year to go through the procedures for adjusting the deposit base and proportion:
1. ID card;
2. Payment certificate or income tax payment certificate of the previous year's endowment insurance.
(II) change of personal information
Personal information changes include the name of depositor, ID card number, personal savings account and other information related to the management of housing accumulation fund. The depositor shall, within 30 days from the date of change, bring the original and copies of the following relevant materials to the bank outlet to apply for change:
1. Agreement on payment and deposit of housing provident fund; this article is compiled by sihai.com. Please indicate the original link of the Reprint: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/
2. ID card;
3. Relevant supporting materials (passbook, bank card, etc.).
(III) sealing of personal account
If the depositor is unable to pay the housing fund normally due to unemployment or other reasons, he shall, within 30 days from the date of suspension of payment, bring the following materials to the bank outlet to apply for sealing up the housing fund account:
1. ID card;
2. Relevant supporting materials (such as no income certificate issued by street and other departments).
(IV) unsealing of individual account
When the depositor meets the normal deposit conditions, he shall, within 30 days from the date when the normal deposit conditions are restored, bring the following materials to the handling bank outlet to apply for unsealing the housing fund account:
1. ID card.
(V) missed payment of individual account
If the depositor is unable or unable to pay the provident fund for a period of time due to special or force majeure (such as natural disasters, major family accidents, etc.), which causes the personal account to be sealed up, when handling the account unsealing and resuming the payment of the provident fund for housing, it is also necessary to provide the certificate of no income or inability to pay in a period of time (such as the certificate of no income issued by the street) to handle the missed payment Continue. This article is edited and collated by sihai.com.cn. Please indicate the original link of the Reprint: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/
IV. account transfer
If the depositor is employed in the unit, he shall bring the following materials to the bank outlet to apply for account transfer:
1. The acceptance letter of provident fund issued by the new unit or the acceptance letter of provident fund issued by the management department of foreign housing provident fund (provided by the personnel transferred to other places);
2. Labor contract signed with the new unit;
3. ID card.
1. The depositor shall bring relevant supporting materials to CCB outlets to apply for housing accumulation fund.
2. For details, please refer to the instructions for withdrawal of housing fund.