Sihaiwang: tofu skin is a very common and favorite food in people's life. Whether it's cooking or hot pot, it's very popular with people. Tofu skin is a high protein, low fat, cholesterol free nutritious food, so tofu skin is raw and cooked? Can tofu skin be eaten directly? Generally, tofu skin should not be eaten raw, or cooked.
Can tofu skin be eaten directly
Theoretically, it is possible, because tofu skin is cooked. It's soymilk cooked. It's coagulated on the surface of soymilk. It can be eaten raw. For example, bean curd skin in cold sauce. But it's not easy to say if the black hearted peddler. They add a lot of chemicals to it. It's harmful to the body. It's better to cook it first, sterilize it and then cook it.
How to stir fry tofu skin
Materials: tofu skin, chili oil, salt, pepper powder, monosodium glutamate, sugar, Douchi
1. Wash the Doupi and cut it into half cm thick silk. Shred the Douchi and add a little soy sauce to the meat stuffing for seasoning.
2. Heat the oil in the bottom of the pot, add in the soya bean and garlic slices and saute until fragrant. Then add the meat and stir fry until the color changes. Add another spoonful of soy sauce.
3. Stir fry the bean paste, add the bean skin, stir evenly, add the konjac and pepper noodles. Add a spoonful of cooking wine, a spoonful of sugar and a spoonful of dried mom to taste.
4. Add onion and coriander before cooking.
Who should not eat tofu skin
1. People who have diarrhea and loose stools often avoid tofu skin.
2. Those who often suffer from kidney deficiency due to spermatorrhea should not eat tofu skin more, and those with poor kidney function should not eat more.
3. Because bean products contain more purines, it is forbidden to eat for gout patients with purine metabolism disorder and patients with high serum uric acid concentration.
4. Eating too much tofu skin at one time will hinder the absorption of iron by human body, so it is not suitable for anaemic people to eat more tofu skin.