4hw.com.cn: there are many families using the old coarse cloth now. The older generation all feel that the old coarse cloth is more comfortable. The quality of the sheets is very important. Coarse cloth bedspread is a kind of common bedspread cloth, so does the coarse cloth bedspread shrink? May as well have a look with Xiaobian!
What is old rag
The old coarse cloth, also known as the old homespun, is a kind of handmade weaving technology that has been used by the working people for thousands of years. It has soft texture, excellent hand feel, good air permeability, no electrostatic reaction, durable. Colorful but not publicized, it is the first choice fabric for home and clothing, with dual value of collection and use. Warm in winter and cool in summer, it has good air permeability, and is not easy to rub, curl and antistatic. Because of its thick lines and deep lines, the whole cloth surface forms numerous massage points, which has an unexpected massage effect on human skin, with good health care and skin beauty effects, especially suitable for the elderly and children.
What is old coarse cloth? How to clean and maintain it in daily life
The advantages and disadvantages of old coarse cloth
Introduction to the advantages of 8203; &; &; &; &; &; &; &; old coarse cloth bedspread
1. The old coarse cloth bedspread has the function of relieving itching. It's very comfortable. It's friendly to the skin, has no stimulation to the skin, and has the effect of moth proofing. It's an avant-garde concept textile of fashionable consumption and healthy life.
2. Old coarse cloth bed sheets are warm in winter and cool in summer. It has a soft texture and good permeability. It can also absorb micro sweat and sweat on the skin of the human body, so that the body temperature can quickly return to normal, and achieve the real effect of sweat absorption and ventilation. Nowadays, most families, hotels, kindergartens and hospitals use this kind of bed sheet.
3. Old coarse cloth bed sheet is environmentally friendly. As the old roving is made of pure cotton yarn and all the processes are handmade, it is a real green, environmental protection and natural product without any industrial pollution. Today, when people advocate nature and long for green, the old coarse cloth, with its thick hand, comfortable skin, warm in winter and cool in summer, breathable and sweat absorbing, anti-static and other characteristics, has once again become a hot spot for people to pursue fashion and become the best gift for parents and friends.
4. Old rough sheets don't rub easily. No curling, because of thick cloth and deep lines, countless massage points on its surface have unexpected massage effect on human body.
5. Old coarse cloth sheets can improve sleep. The use of old coarse cloth can produce warm effect on human body, increase microcirculation blood flow of human body, effectively regulate nervous system, dredge meridians and improve sleep quality.
6. There are many patterns on the old coarse cloth bedspread. The pattern is from the seven basic colors of red, orange, yellow, green, green, blue and purple, hundreds of color lines interweave endless geometric patterns, colorful patterns, changing, ingenious, simple and bold style, there are exquisite fashion, each process, each product contains complex labor, is the leader of modern handicraft industry.
Introduction to the shortcomings of old coarse cloth
1. It's easier to shrink after the first launch. The traditional technology ensures the natural and comfortable texture without the wear resistance of the chemical fiber polyester fabric, so the service life is relatively short.
2. Influenced by the width of the coarse cloth bed sheet, the design and color of the general old coarse cloth home textile pattern are relatively single, mainly with stripes or simple design and color.
Does the linen shrink
Will the coarse cloth shrink in the end.
Many people who buy bed sheets for the first time will have a misunderstanding that good bed sheets should not shrink. If they shrink, they will buy fake and rotten ones. Here are some basic knowledge:
1. Basic knowledge: cotton bed sheet, whether old or not, will shrink. This is determined by the properties of cotton fiber.
2. Theoretically, the larger the cotton content of the bed sheet, the larger the shrinkage.
3. The shrinkage is determined by the density of the warp and weft of the bed sheet. The larger the density, the smaller the shrinkage, but the greater the density, the smaller the shrinkage.
Cleaning and maintenance of old coarse cloth bed sheet
1. Before the first use of the old coarse cloth bedspread, it's better to rinse it with clear water. You can wash off the pulp and dyeing floating color of the surface according to your preference. In this way, you will feel softer when you use it, and it's not easy to fade when you clean it in the future.
2. There is no trouble in cleaning the old coarse cloth bedspread. It's about the same as other bedspread cleaning. It's very important to pay attention to the cleaning. The water temperature is very important when cleaning. Generally, it's about 40 degrees, and it's better not to exceed 40 degrees. We should hold it by ourselves, and the soaking time is about 20 minutes. When cleaning, first pour in the washing articles, wait until the washing articles are completely dissolved in the water, and then put the old coarse cloth bed sheet into the water, so as to prevent local discoloration or local printing and dyeing. When washing, light and dark fabrics should be separated to avoid dyeing each other. Then stretch out the old coarse cloth sheets and hang them in the ventilation place to dry. Don't over expose them to the sun. If you use a dryer, be sure to dry it at low temperature. The temperature is better not to exceed 35 degrees to prevent excessive shrinkage of rough cloth products.
3. When collecting, please clean it, dry it thoroughly, fold it neatly, and put a certain amount of camphor balls (the camphor balls can be wrapped with paper towels or small cloth blocks, and then put it in the corner of the wardrobe, not directly contact with clothes and bed sheets). It should be placed in a dark place with low humidity and good ventilation. The products that are not used for a long time can be dried in the sun before reuse to make them fluffy again.