Sihaiwang: in summer, it's hot and sometimes accompanied by thunderstorm, which makes people feel sick. The mood will be restless. It is the first food in daily diet to clear away heat and dampness, invigorate the spleen and the middle. Winter melon, mung bean sprout, cabbage, balsam pear, etc. can clear away heat; coix seed, euryale seed, red bean, etc. can make water seep. Coix seed congee and red bean congee are all good choices for this season.
What to do if you feel sick in rainy days
How to fight rainy days?
Recently, the north is in the rainy season, and people in the South have been used to the humid and sultry summer. Therefore, experts suggest that people in the North like to drink porridge, which can turn the way people in the South drink herbal tea into porridge that can strengthen the spleen and remove dampness. Two meals of congee cooked with job's tears a day can relieve the discomfort. Because in the food, Coix (coix seed) invigorating the spleen and dehumidification should be the first choice. In addition, some tuckahoe bought in the traditional Chinese medicine shop can also be added. Tuckahoe has the effect of removing dampness and clearing away heat.
Or in the drugstore by the way to buy a lotus leaf, put in the barley porridge, lotus leaf has the effect of clearing away heat and dampness. Old people can also put some wax gourd in porridge. Wax gourd can not only clear heat, remove dampness, but also diuresis. It can drain the damp heat out of the body. For people with normal or even hypoglycemia, add a little ice sugar to their porridge to cool their blood.
Huoxiang Zhengqi water is indispensable
In the rainy season, the humidity is heavy, and the alternation of sunshine and rain is fast. There are more people around who have hot and humid colds and gastrointestinal diarrhea. Huoxiang Zhengqi water is a magic weapon to deal with these small problems. It is very effective for the cold caused by heat and dampness and the diarrhea caused by gastrointestinal tract.
In addition, you can often press the three points of Fengchi, Hegu and Yingxiang. Pressing Fengchi has the effect of dispelling the wind. Pressing Hegu can relieve the headache caused by the cold. Pressing Yingxiang can dredge the meridians and collaterals, so as to prevent the cold.
Keep a dry towel by your side
In summer, the high temperature and heat, combined with sweat soaked skin, the skin barrier is easy to be damaged, wet evil will enter from the body surface, easily lead to eczema, dermatitis, tinea manus and feet and other fungal infections skin diseases.
In addition, when you go out in rainy days, you can prepare a dry towel to dry the rain on your body at any time, keep your skin dry, and try to wear cotton and linen clothes. When sleeping in the mat, a bed sheet is laid on the mat to reduce skin allergy to the mat.
Eight methods of disease prevention in rainy days
1. Always have the water of Huoxiang Zhengqi. If there are heavy limbs, sleepiness and other phenomena, you can properly take Huoxiang Zhengqi water to resist the invasion of damp heat. If the weakness of the spleen and stomach leads to tiredness, weakness of limbs, shortness of breath, and poor appetite, drugs such as dangshen, astragalus, Atractylodes macrocephala, liquorice, and stomach dampness, qi invigorating and spleen invigorating can be used.
2. After rain, clothes must be washed and dried to prevent urticaria, papular urticaria, eczema, contact dermatitis and other skin diseases caused by excessive rain and humidity.
3. It's better to go to bed early and get up early, and have a rest at noon.
4. Eat less fatty and sweet food. Don't overeat or drink too much, because eating too much food that is not controlled and full of fat and sweet will aggravate the accumulation of damp heat in the spleen and stomach.
5. Children should not eat too much fruits and cold drinks. Children's digestive function is weak originally. If they are greedy for cold drinks or fruits, they will have spleen dampness symptoms such as defecation, anorexia and sleepiness.
6. It is the first food in daily diet to clear away heat and dampness, invigorate the spleen and the middle. Winter melon, mung bean sprout, cabbage, balsam pear, etc. can clear away heat; coix seed, euryale seed, red bean, etc. can make water seep. Coix seed congee and red bean congee are all good choices for this season.
7. To ensure that the right amount of outdoor sports and social activities. Try to be relaxed and happy.
8. Pay special attention to the hygiene and freshness of food. This season, the food is easy to mildew, eating moldy food by mistake is easy to cause gastroenteritis, and even food poisoning.
Therefore, it is necessary to prepare for disease prevention as soon as possible in rainy season. Rain Health Guide: summer rainy days more diseases, Chinese medicine 8 disease prevention methods to protect your summer health.