Sihai: live in homemade honey mask. People who have used it say good. But how long can a homemade honey mask last? Under normal circumstances, how long the mask can be released depends on the type of mask. Different kinds of honey mask will have different shelf life. So honey mask can be used for a long time? Let's take a look at it in detail!
How long can you mask honey mask?
For the homemade honey mask, no chemical reagents are added. It belongs to the pure natural homemade facial mask. The mask is stored in the shortest time, usually only about 2 hours.
Flake honey mask
1. Kaifeng. For the flaky honey mask, if it is individually packed, it should be used within 1 days after opening. For a honey mask that is not individually packaged, it can usually be refrigerated for one month in the refrigerator.
2. Unopened. The unopened flake mask can be kept for a long time. It is generally not contaminated by the outside. It can refer to the quality date of the outer package.
Mud honey mask
1. Kaifeng. For the mashed honey mask, after opening it, it is generally recommended to use it within 1 months.
2. Unopened. Storage time of unopened mud honey mask can also be referred to shelf life as long as it is used in the shelf life.
Can honey mask be used for a long time?
As the case may be.
If it is a homemade honey mask, if it exceeds 2 hours, then it is not recommended to continue to use, because self-made honey mask is easy to breed bacteria, and cause physical discomfort after application.
If it is a flake mask and mud mask, it can still be used as long as it does not exceed the expiration date and belongs to the mask that can be used normally.
Homemade honey mask how to make yogurt honey mask
Raw materials: 100g yoghurt, 10g honey, proper amount of flour.
1. Add the sifted flour into the bowl, add the yogurt and mix well.
2. Then add some honey to the bowl and mix it into a thick paste.
3. Use warm water to clean the face, apply the facial mask to the face and avoid the eyes.
4. After 15-20 minutes, wash with warm water, dry your face with cotton pad, and then apply toner.
Red wine honey mask
Ingredients: 1 small glass of red wine, 2 spoons of honey, 1 piece of cosmetic cotton.
1. Pour honey and red wine into the mask bowl, stir evenly and transfer to a thick consistency.
2. After cleansing, dip the mask onto the face evenly with cotton wool.
3. Wash with warm water after 10-15 minutes, not suitable for preservation, use up once.
How to preserve honey mask?
Low temperature can inhibit the growth and reproduction of microbes, while honey is rich in carbohydrates, which can easily breed bacteria and reduce the use value of honey mask. If it is in a relatively high temperature season in spring, summer and autumn, the honey mask can be kept in the fridge.
If the temperature is relatively low in winter, it can be directly placed indoors.
What should we pay attention to applying honey mask?
1. For the first time people who take the honey mask, they need to apply the mask to their ears. Do a simple allergy test to see if they are allergic. If there is any uncomfortable reaction such as itching and rash, then do not use it anymore.
2, when using a homemade honey mask or mud mask, it is necessary to carry out cleaning work to avoid the residue of honey in the epidermis, clogging pores and developing smallpox.
3, honey texture is thick, high concentration, when used to make honey mask, should be diluted, do not directly smear on the face.