If you need more, you'd better choose a rabbit who is not afraid of people, has strong curiosity and loves to run close to you. For easy feeding, it's best to choose the baby rabbits after 2 months. From the perspective of cultivating good habits and adapting to the environment.
How to choose a healthy pet rabbit?
Generally speaking, the rabbits bred by themselves are generally healthy and free from the virus. You can safely carry them home. The small rabbits seen on the market are often forced to leave their mother rabbit before they are weaned. This kind of rabbit has poor immunity and may lose his life at any time. So if you want to buy a rabbit in a pet shop, try to ask a friend with rabbit experience to help you.
Pay attention to the following points when selecting rabbits:
1. How about the environment of the pet shop: whether the ventilation is good, whether the rabbit's cage is clean, and whether there is a smell. It's not advisable to keep too many rabbits in a cage.
2. Check whether the rabbit's facial features and anus are clean.
3. Try to choose the bigger rabbit in the same place.
4. Are teeth neat? Did it fall or break?
5. Is the eye divine?
6. Is there any wound on the whole body?
7. Are your ears clean?
8. Walking and jumping are normal, nerves are not hurt.
9. Is the hair smooth? Does hair fall off?
10. Don't choose a rabbit that is too thin.
Take it home and watch your little rabbit carefully. A healthy little rabbit is like this:
Well proportioned, not too thin.
Responsive to sound.
The body is clean without peculiar smell.
There is no dirt in the ears and around the hips.
Eat more and sleep better.
The hair is shiny and glossy.
The pupils are bright and vivid (there is no excrement beside the eyes).
Clean around nose (no runny nose).
Feces are round and hard.
If you need more, you'd better choose a rabbit who is not afraid of people, has strong curiosity and loves to run close to you. For easy feeding, it's best to choose the baby rabbits after 2 months. From the point of view of cultivating good habits and adapting to the environment, it is better to have a baby within 3 months of birth and weaned.