How to get high marks in college entrance examination
4hw.com.cn: the annual college entrance examination is about to open. It covers three subjects of politics, history and geography. If you want to get high marks, you need to study the candidates' knowledge reserve and on-the-spot play. In addition, there are many tips in the comprehensive examination. Let's take a look at the tips of the comprehensive examination and hope to help you.
Time allocation of comprehensive examination of college entrance examination
The comprehensive examination of literature is to take three exams at the same time. Therefore, compared with other courses, this exam tests students' ability of overall planning. The most important thing is to understand the overall situation. Don't worry about the gain or loss of a point and let you lose everything.
First of all, you need to estimate a rough time for three subjects based on your own experience. The standard is not to exceed 50min in each department, and fine-tuning is carried out within this range. For example, in general, geography can be compressed to 40 minutes, while politics needs more. Don't go beyond this range when you are doing the test. Even if you are not finished, you should switch immediately.
Secondly, a good order is very important. According to their own habits from easy to difficult step by step. But we should pay attention to that we must answer one subject after another and do not confuse our thinking.
Finally, the most important thing is to master the knowledge and practice the speed of answering questions. As the saying goes, one minute on the stage, ten years on the stage. In order to achieve the final result, we must work hard at ordinary times. If we master knowledge skillfully enough, we will not be unable to finish it. So we must work hard at ordinary times. Finally, I wish you good results.
Three common strategies for the comprehensive improvement
Among the scores obtained in the examination, 70% of knowledge points are knowledge points, while 30% are from other aspects. Other aspects here are the most important reasons why you often lose points.
To examine questions clearly and think in many ways
Now the college entrance examination is mainly about ability and intention, and the answer is reasonable. Therefore, when preparing for the exam, we should focus on the understanding and application of knowledge, not just on rote learning.
When answering questions, we should pay attention to examining the questions, understand the key conditions of the questions and the questions thoroughly. When answering, we should avoid the situation of losing points, or when it is too difficult to see, we will hesitate to go back and forth, or if we don't answer at all, there will be no point, resulting in the loss of points. So when answering questions, we should think in many ways and dare to answer them.
Important words cannot be omitted
Change the college entrance examination papers and score by points. In the process of marking papers, the teacher's attention is focused on key words or key steps, if there is one, the score will be scored, if there is none, the score will be lost; moreover, the teacher often pays attention to the correct part of the answer, and often has no time to pay attention to the wrong part of the answer.
So candidates in the answer, to try to avoid the situation of writing thousands of words, digression, answer to the question to answer the key words. If the answer is not contradictory, the examinee can score more points and answer comprehensively from different angles as much as possible. Otherwise, if the answer is only from one angle or only from one aspect, there will be only one point if the answer is complete.
Skill in answering questions
When the college entrance examination is revised, the general principle is to give as many points as possible for the points that can be given but not given. Therefore, every marking teacher has the right to make a decision within the error score. Therefore, if you want to get the error score, you must satisfy the marking teacher, because the score is good, so you should pay attention to it. Practice has proved that the following points should be paid attention to in order to score more: 1) the roll should be neat, the handwriting should be neat, and the level should be clear. If the writing is vague and altered a lot, it will be difficult to recognize and give points. 2) If you can answer, you have to answer a few points in an orderly way. 3) The concept should be accurate, and the description should be concise, especially to avoid indiscriminate and wordy, which can easily affect the speed of reading questions of the reviewers, cause trouble in finding key words, and cause score loss. 4) Answer according to the question, don't Scribble.
Comprehensive Politics of college entrance examination
Six suggestions on losing less points in politics
Reason for losing score
1. When answering questions, the ability to distinguish knowledge among subjects is not high, so the knowledge of each subject is confused.
2. The key points of the answer are not concise, and the subject language is not used, but the answer is only in one's own words.
3. Some students only answer the textbook theory and do not link the theory with the materials; some students just copy the similar answers in the previous simulation questions to the test paper.
4. The answer to the multiple choice question is only on the paper, not on the answer sheet.
Grading scale in marking
1. Because the speed of marking is very fast, the marking teacher usually takes points to give points, and as long as there are points, he can get a proper amount of points.
2. Use the subject language appropriately.
Examination room suggestion
1. When answering questions, it is necessary to check which subject knowledge is required to answer questions.
2. To use discipline language, it is better not to use the language of "common people", but to use discipline language to organize answers. When answering, we should skillfully use keywords frequently used in media and speeches of national politicians, such as "people-oriented", "truth-seeking and pragmatic", "five overall planning", "Administration for the people", "legislation for the people", "law enforcement for the people", etc.
3. When answering subjective questions, we should learn to find hidden answers from the materials, and find out opinions from the materials when thinking and answering questions.
4. It's better to do the questions first easy, then difficult, and do what you can first, so as to avoid spending too much time on the problems in front, while there is no time for the problems that you can do and score later.
5. Remember to blacken the answer to the multiple choice question on the answer sheet, allocate the time reasonably, and avoid the time being too late.
6. Pay attention to adjusting your mind, do not expect too much of yourself, and dare to give up the questions beyond your own ability, otherwise it will bring you great pressure. For example, last year's college entrance examination of the whole province scored only 1 / 3 of the total score, so according to this reasoning, candidates can get 2 / 3 or 1 / 2 of the total score, which can be regarded as excellent results.
Comprehensive history of college entrance examination
Answer questions in history by points
The multiple-choice questions of the history test paper are easier to examine the students' comprehensive quality, including subject thought, cultural quality, humanistic spirit, basic knowledge and knowledge. It includes not only the discipline itself, but also the peripheral disciplines outside the discipline: politics, economy, culture, science and technology, literature, art, calligraphy, painting, etc. related to history. So we should pay attention to the expansion of knowledge related to subject knowledge.
Reason for losing score
1. The knowledge of students is not wide, and they don't know enough about the knowledge beyond the main knowledge.
2. The angle of thinking is too single.
1. Pay attention to expanding other knowledge that can reflect, explain and relate to the subject knowledge.
2. Pay attention to the examination of the questions. The key is to look at the restrictive words in the title stem, and pay attention to the time and the directivity of the choice of Title requirements.
3. Integrate and deal with the subject knowledge of the options, and pay attention to the combination of their own abilities, problem-solving methods and skills.
4. Pay attention to the differences between the main cause, the root cause and the direct cause, grasp their respective connotations, learn to grasp the main aspects of the main contradictions and contradictions, grasp the things that can reflect the essence of things in the event, and pay attention to that the main causes are not all the root causes.
5. When it is necessary to answer "what does the event reflect, explain and reflect", expressions like this need examinees to see the essence through the phenomenon and start from the characteristics of the times or the historical development stages reflected by the event or the characters.
6. Pay attention to the classification of topics to see whether it is the reason, or the influence, characteristics, changes, comprehensive knowledge within the discipline, grasp the interpretation and evaluation of historical concepts and the connotation and extension of historical concepts.
1. If the time limit of the question is exceeded, no score will be given.
2. It is easy to lose points if the subject knowledge is extended too wide.
3. If the answer is closely related to the stem of the question, give a score according to your discretion.
Reasons for losing points:
1. The basic knowledge of the textbook is not well grasped.
2. The examination is not rigorous enough to answer the key points.
3. The skills and methods of solving problems are not correct.
4. Poor ability to obtain information from materials.
1. See the problem stem clearly. You can mark or circle the questions with strokes. The more circles, the more restrictive conditions, the closer to the standard answer and the higher accuracy.
2. Open examination, the key points of the answer should be as open as possible, expanding within the scope of the question, tight and loose.
3. When answering questions, we should pay attention to enriching our own answering language. Each sentence should be complete and concise, but only one sentence can not be answered.
Don't use a lot of language to explain the same aspect, but answer from many aspects and angles. Because the teacher's marking is "point by point", students should "point by point" when answering questions.
4. When answering the reasons, we should pay attention to the combination of subjective, objective, internal and external factors; when answering the influence, we should pay attention to the combination of positive, negative, subjective and objective; when answering the measures, we should pay attention to the combination of political, economic, ideological and cultural aspects.
5. Try to use the textbook language, deal with the relationship between your own language and the textbook language, form ideological directivity according to the requirements of the topic, process the textbook language with your own language, and make your expression closer to the main idea examined by the test question.
Comprehensive geography of college entrance examination
Answer the key words and you will get points
Reason for losing score
1. Students don't answer questions in key points, have no key words, are not concise in language, and don't have a solid grasp of basic concepts in textbooks.
2. The students do not have enough connection and distinction to the related knowledge between disciplines. When they do the comprehensive questions, they do not know which subject they should use to answer.
3. When answering questions, there are mistakes in place names, especially in typography.
4. Some students write a lot when they answer questions, but the key points are not many. They are all empty talk.
1. When marking papers, points will be given. If there are key words, points will be given.
2. Emphasize the causal relationship between answers when marking papers.
3. Some questions can be answered as long as the concept is relatively close, but the expression of the concept of time and space should be clear. For example, in the 2002 test paper, there was a question about 'sediment deposition'. The students answered that 'sediment deposition forms a river on the ground', 'riverbed silting up' or 'silting up'. However, the spatial positioning must be accurate, and the downstream cannot be said to be upstream or midstream.
Examination room suggestion
1. The answer space on the paper should be found out accurately, and the answer should correspond to the corresponding question. It is not allowed to fill in the wrong place, so that one question can be answered completely.
2. the writing should be neat, not too sloppy. The answer should be concise and clear. The answer should be on the point, and less empty talk and nonsense.
3. The Toponymic terms should be written in a standard way, using international fonts, and using discipline languages.
In view of the above, the following suggestions are put forward during the examination:
1. pay attention to the accuracy of the examination and grasp all kinds of information contained in it.
2. The answer should be standardized, and the answer should be complete, and it is not allowed to 'give up halfway'.
3. Pay special attention to the standard writing of Arabic numerals, not scribble.
4. The answer should be written on the designated answer sheet, otherwise the computer will not be able to display it.
5. If you encounter new information points when solving problems, don't be nervous. Use the knowledge analysis in middle school, and return to the textbook knowledge to contact with it. After careful analysis, you will find that it is still the knowledge that you have learned before.