Four seas network: Dragon Boat Festival's three-day holiday, can also be regarded as a small long holiday. Everyone must have a plan to travel. Is Dragon Boat Festival express free? What should we pay attention to when freeway is free? Come and have a look.
Is the Dragon Boat Festival Expressway free in 2018? Free passage time of the Dragon Boat Festival Expressway in 2018
Is dragon boat express free in 2018?
No free. In 2018, the Dragon Boat Festival expressway is charged as usual, and there is no toll free.
During the year, there are only four holidays: Spring Festival, Qingming Festival, may day and national day. Buses with less than seven seats (including seven seats) can take the expressway free of charge.
Freeway free notice
1. The charging time period of free passage is the time point when the car goes out of high speed. That is to say, when entering the expressway in non free time, but leaving the expressway in free time, it belongs to free passage; when entering the expressway in free time, but leaving the expressway in non free time, it does not belong to free passage.
2. Free time: from 00:00 on the first day of the holiday to 24:00 on the last day of the holiday. The time of vehicles passing through the toll lane of toll station shall prevail for ordinary highways, and the time of vehicles leaving the exit toll lane shall prevail for expressways.
3. In order to wait for the free time of 0, there is no need to wait at the ramp intentionally.
4. For vehicles that are still driving on the highway before the end of the free time period (i.e. 24:00 p.m. on February 24 (6th day of the lunar calendar), it is recommended that the owner choose the nearest toll station to drive away from the highway according to the actual location and time, so as to avoid safety accidents caused by rush time and speeding, and at the same time enjoy the free policy to the greatest extent.
5. During the free period, all free expressways are released without card issuing and pole lifting. At the same time, according to the Convention of previous years, a transition period of 5 hours will be set at the critical point of entering the free period and resuming normal charging.
6. Free range of vehicles
The range of free vehicles is less than 7 (including 7) passenger vehicles running toll roads, including motorcycles allowed to run on general toll roads.
Free model: according to the Convention, the range of vehicles for free high-speed traffic is still less than 7 (including 7) passenger vehicles driving toll roads, including motorcycles allowed to run on the general toll roads;
How to calculate the free time: according to the implementation plan of free minibus toll on major holidays, the free time shall be subject to the time when the vehicle leaves the toll lane at the exit of the expressway. The normal highway is based on the time when the vehicle passes through the toll lane of the toll station.
In other words, if you go on the motorway during the toll period and get off the motorway during the free period, you will not be charged. On the other hand, if you get on the expressway during the free period and get off the expressway during the charging period, you will be charged.