Calculation method of the first real estate tax in 2018 what is the tax rate of the first real estate in 2018
4hw.com.cn: the real estate market is booming this year. In response to the call of the state that "houses are used for living, not for speculation", in addition to the issuance of purchase restriction order, each city also needs to pay the tax rate of real estate tax. How to calculate the first set of real estate tax in 2018? What is the tax rate of the first house in 2018? Let's have a look.
1. However, in view of the current situation, although many first tier and second tier cities are in the process of limiting purchase, Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, is even more carrying out the policy of limiting sale, but in view of the current situation, it has not had a great impact on the house price, and the house price in many first tier and second tier cities is still rising slowly. But for the first house property tax rate, in fact, it mainly refers to deed tax.
2. If the first suite is a new house, according to the latest regulations, if the building area is less than 90 square meters. Deed tax is one percent of the total transaction price of the house, that is, one point. If the total price of the house is one million yuan, a deed tax of ten thousand yuan will be paid. If you buy a second-hand house, you may also need to bear the income tax that the seller needs to pay.
3. Nowadays, in the first and second tier cities, the total price of houses is several million yuan, and it is more common for tens of millions of houses in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. As a result, the tax rate of the first house property tax becomes a very concerned issue for buyers. For a set of tens of millions of houses, the deed tax is as high as more than 100000 yuan, and the tax rate directly determines the purchase cost of buyers. However, at present, the real estate tax rate in China is relatively reasonable.
4. Can the tax rate of the first house be evaded? Tax evasion and tax evasion are illegal. In order to attract customers, many irregular intermediary companies lie that they can escape the relevant taxes in the process of housing sales, which should not be deceived by buyers. Whether it is to buy second-hand housing or new housing, the relevant taxes must be borne in the transaction process.
5. The tax rate of the first set of real estate is uniformly regulated by the state. No matter which city the buyer purchases a house, the tax rate of the real estate tax that the buyer needs to bear is the same, but the house price in the big city is relatively high, so the tax paid is relatively high. When buying second-hand houses, if the houses bought and sold are less than two years old, then the value-added tax may also need to be borne by the buyer, and the buyer needs to understand clearly when buying houses.
6. According to the first house property tax rate policy, the house area does not reach 90 square meters, and the buyer needs to pay a point of deed tax. The tax rate is 1.5% for housing area above 90 square meters. The restrictions on different areas are designed to curb speculation and improve housing, and support the transactions of newly needed housing. If you buy a second-hand house, the real estate deed tax will be as high as 3%.