4hw.org: modern people pay more and more attention to health preservation. Scraping is one of the good health preservation methods. Scraping is actually a favorite physical therapy. It circulates blood and eliminates toxins through external force. Let's see the advantages and disadvantages of scraping!
1. Scraping is to make the blood circulation of human body more smooth, increase the secretion of sweat glands, eliminate the body toxins and reduce the body burden through external force. (this article is edited and collated by sihai.com, reprinted and noted with source, original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/)
2. By scraping the skin of human body, it can relieve the ache caused by long-term tiredness of some parts of human body, relieve the fatigue of human body, and be beneficial to the body and mind.
3. According to traditional Chinese medicine, scraping can adjust the circulation of human meridians, smooth Qi and activate blood circulation, unblock the five internal organs and improve human immunity.
1. For a long time, scrapping without control will cause damage to the EXTRADERMAL tissue, which will not only help relieve fatigue, but also increase the burden on the body. In addition, the cost of money is also very painful.
2. For people with skin ulcer or other skin diseases, scraping is not enjoyment at all, but a kind of suffering, and it will cause more damage to the originally fragile skin tissue, even cause infection, and aggravate the disease. (this article is edited and collated by sihai.com, reprinted and noted with source, original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/)
3. For some people with blood diseases, or friends with heart and liver function problems, scraping should also be avoided, which is easy to cause greater harm to the body.
Who is not suitable for scraping
Not everyone is suitable for scraping, because scraping can stimulate sympathetic nerve. Some people with weak or sensitive constitution will turn white and blue when scraping, sweat all over, and even shock. Such people must be very careful when scraping In addition, the skin of the elderly and children is relatively fragile. When scraping, the strength should be as light as possible, or a layer of cotton cloth should be spread on the skin before scraping, so as to reduce the direct friction of scraping equipment on the skin, causing skin damage He suggested that scrapping is not suitable for people who are old and weak, have skin allergies, have cardiovascular diseases, leukemia, allergic purpura, thrombocytopenia, cancer, dermatitis, or have wounds and scars on the skin. In addition, pregnant women and women should avoid scraping their abdomen during the physiological period of each month. (this article is edited and collated by sihai.com, reprinted and noted with source, original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/)