Moder is a popular fabric for clothing at present. It is a common fabric for us. What are the advantages and disadvantages of moder? Let's have a look.
Advantages of modal fabric
1. The raw material of modal fiber is wood from nature, which can be naturally degraded after use without affecting the environment.
2. Modal fiber is soft, bright and clean, bright and lustrous, the fabric feels particularly smooth, the cloth surface is glossy and bright, and the drape is better than the existing cotton, polyester and rayon. It has a silk like luster and feel, and is a natural mercerized fabric.
3. Modal fiber has the strength and toughness of synthetic fiber, and its strength is better than that of pure cotton and polyester cotton, which reduces the phenomenon of broken ends in processing.
4. The moisture absorption capacity of modal fiber is 50% higher than that of cotton fiber, so modal fiber fabric can keep dry and ventilated. It is an ideal close fitting fabric and health care clothing product, which is conducive to the physiological cycle and health of the human body.
5. Compared with cotton fiber, modal fiber has good shape and dimensional stability, which makes the fabric have natural wrinkle resistance and ironing resistance, making it more convenient and natural to wear.
Disadvantages of modal fabric
1. As for the phenomenon of raising, the problem of raising may appear after the use of modal for a long time, which will affect the appearance and style of the fabric. However, modal and cotton can be blended to enhance friction between fibers, reduce modal fiber movement, or introduce spandex like elastic yarn to enhance product elasticity and eliminate modal's skeleton free defects. The coordination of the three raw materials makes the performance of the product more perfect.
2. The textile cost of modal is more expensive, generally more expensive than pure cotton, so we should buy according to our own situation.
Modal is a popular fabric now. Many close fitting and casual clothes are made of this kind of material. Soft and comfortable are very popular. Modal fabric is from abroad, so what are the disadvantages and advantages of this fabric? Come and have a look.
Modale's cleaning and maintenance skills
1. Modale fabric is suitable for washing, but it is not recommended to dry clean. When washing, it should be soaked with water. The soaking time should not exceed 15 minutes, otherwise the dirt in the water may enter the clothes again.
2. Modale fabric can be washed by washing machine, but it should be put in the underwear cleaning bag. The water temperature should not be too high. It is recommended to wash it by hand.
3. The modal fiber is short, and the fabric will be slightly stiff when exposed to water. When washing, try to wash it gently by hand to avoid excessive friction.
4. It is better to choose neutral detergent or low alkali detergent when washing. Do not use fabric softener.
5. After washing in the washing liquid, clean it with clear water to avoid the residue of the washing liquid on the clothes. The residue of the washing liquid is easy to make the clothes yellow.
6. After washing, the clothes should be folded when draining, and the water should be squeezed out in a large way. Do not wring them to avoid excessive deformation.