How long does it take to cook shrimps with water and how to make them delicious
4hw.com.cn: skin shrimp used to be a popular online red. Although it's a little out of date this year, it has a high position in the food industry. Skin shrimp tastes delicious and has a high nutritional value. However, it's not easy to make delicious skin shrimp. Let's see how to make skin shrimp delicious.
Is the shrimp steamed or boiled
Everyone has different opinions on boiled and steamed skin prawns, because everyone likes them differently, so we can't say for sure which one is better.
But what we want to tell you here is that boiled skin shrimp must be heavier than steamed skin shrimp, and because there are many spices in the water, it must not be as fresh as steamed skin shrimp, but the taste is very good.
The steamed prawns don't use any seasoning from the beginning to the end, so they keep the fresh taste of prawns to the maximum extent, but the taste is very light. It's better to dip in ginger vinegar.
How to eat steamed shrimps
1. Prepare a chopstick and steamed shrimps.
2. Put the prawn belly up, and use chopsticks to poke in the tail joint.
3. Slowly poke the chopsticks into the head.
4. Turn the prawn upside down and press chopsticks with one hand.
5. Lift the other hand up from the tail.
6. Screw off the head again, and then serve.
1. First screw off the head of the shrimps.
2. Remove the two corners of the tail.
3. Reverse, pull the shells on both sides with both hands at the same time.
4. Lift the shell just now.
5. Remove the tail to eat.
How long does it take to boil shrimps in water
The time to boil the shrimps varies according to the different utensils used and the heat. For example, if you use a pressure cooker, it can be done in 2-3 minutes; if you use a general cooker, it must be done in 8-10 minutes; if you boil the shrimps in a big fire, it can be done in 3-5 minutes; if you boil the shrimps in a small fire, it can be done in 15-20 minutes.
What we need to pay special attention to here is that although we can't give you an exact number of time to cook the shrimps, we can be sure that after the water is boiled, the shrimps can be fished out by boiling for about 3 minutes. But we should pay attention to the cold water!