The landslide in Maoxian County, Sichuan Province has aroused social concern. For us, in fact, the disaster is around us. How to escape correctly when landslide and debris flow happen? Sometimes mastering scientific and reasonable escape skills can save our lives! What is the precursor before the landslide?
What is the precursor of debris flow
Before the arrival of debris flow, there will be a huge noise, groove cut-off and muddy water. When debris flow occurs, the sound of debris flow with boulder impact is dull, which is obviously different from the sound of locomotive, wind and rain, lightning, blasting and so on. The most obvious precursor of debris flow is that there is a landslide in the upper reaches of the gully or debris flow has occurred and blocked the gully. When these phenomena occur, it is necessary to make a disaster prevention plan in advance and evacuate to a safe area in time. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/anquan.html)
How to escape in case of debris flow
1. After the debris flow is found, it is necessary to climb on the hillside which is perpendicular to the debris flow. The higher you climb, the better you will run, and the faster you will run. You should never walk in the flow direction of the debris flow.
2. If there is debris flow when driving on the road, tourists need to leave the site as soon as possible and abandon their cars to evacuate to the higher terrain on both sides of the road.
3. If there is debris flow in the scenic spot, river valley and other depressions, tourists need to climb to the hillside on both sides in a vertical direction with the debris flow, and the higher the climbing is, the better, until the debris flow area is completely avoided. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/anquan.html)
4. When debris flow occurs, it should not be escaped by trees. Because debris flow is different from general flood, all obstacles can be removed along the flow. Where debris flow goes, trees are uprooted, so it is not advisable to escape by trees.
5. If you hear abnormal noise when traveling in mountainous areas and half mountain areas, you can see that there are stones and mud blocks flying down frequently, rushing in a certain direction, indicating that there may be debris flow nearby; if the noise is getting louder and louder, the mud blocks and stones are obviously visible, indicating that the debris flow will come soon, and you should immediately discard and throw heavy objects to escape as soon as possible.