What are the characteristics of air conditioning lack of fluorine? How to judge whether air conditioning is lack of fluorine?
Four seas network: there are many reasons why air conditioning doesn't refrigerate in summer, of which lack of fluorine is the most common one. So how to judge whether air conditioning is lack of fluorine and doesn't refrigerate? What are the manifestations of air conditioning lack of fluorine? Let's have a look!
After 30 minutes of continuous operation of air conditioner compressor, if the refrigeration system is lack of fluorine, the following phenomena will occur:
1. Air pipe valve (thick pipe) is dry. There is no obvious cool feeling when touching with hands. The reason is the lack of fluorine, which causes the boiling point of the refrigerant in the evaporator to decrease, so that the refrigerant heat of the valve increases, and the temperature of the valve increases.
2. The liquid pipe valve (thin pipe) is frosted. The reason is the lack of fluorine, which leads to the pressure drop in the liquid pipe and the boiling point drop, making the valve temperature lower than the freezing point.
3. Open the indoor unit panel and remove the filter screen, only a small part of the evaporator is frosted. This is the result of insufficient refrigerant and reduced cooling area.
4. The exhaust air of outdoor unit has no heat sense. The reason is that the refrigerant is insufficient, resulting in the decrease of condensation pressure and temperature.
5. The drain hose drains little or no water at all. The reason is that the refrigeration area of the evaporator is reduced, the condensation area is also reduced, and the condensation water volume is reduced.
6. The air-liquid valve of outdoor unit has oil stain. The reason is that the refrigerant and the refrigerant oil have a certain degree of mutual solubility, and the oil stains adhere around the leakage point after the refrigerant overflows from the leakage point.
7. Check the indoor unit: open the panel of the indoor unit 15 minutes after the unit is turned on, and it should be seen that the evaporator is evenly covered with condensed water. If half of the unit is not frosted or frozen, it is not normal.
8. Temperature difference measurement: use a thermometer to measure the temperature difference between the air inlet and outlet of the indoor unit. If the difference is more than 10 degrees, it is normal. The air conditioning difference with good effect can reach about 15 degrees. If the temperature difference is too small, there will be lack of fluorine.
The main reason for the lack of fluorine in the air conditioner is whether it is installed properly. Therefore, the following points should be paid special attention to when installing the air conditioner.
1: ensure the cleanness of the bell mouth:
2: apply refrigerant oil to avoid scratches;
3: the old pipeline shall be annealed before expanding the bell mouth:
4: before expanding the bell mouth, the burr of the pipe mouth shall be scraped;
5: the taper of the bell mouth shall be reasonable.