If the original house has been rebuilt or converted into a production or business house, the current occupying unit may prepare another house to settle the owner's house. The original house shall be purchased by the current occupying unit according to the provisions of the Housing Authority (not for the implementation of the private house policy, no unit shall purchase the private house).
Application conditions for Shangrao public rental housing in Jiangxi - Shangrao public rental housing sales policy
Application conditions for public rental in Shangrao, Jiangxi
(1) The applicant and the family members jointly applied for shall have the urban household registration in this district, and work or live in this district; if the spouse of the applicant is not registered in Sanshui, it shall be regarded as the family members jointly applied for.
(2) The annual per capita disposable income of the family is less than 80% of the last year's per capita disposable income of urban workers (including 80%).
(3) The per capita construction area of houses without or with ownership is less than 15 square meters (including 15 square meters).
(4) There is no low rent housing, directly managed public housing or self managed public housing.
(5) The applicant and the family members jointly applying for the property have not purchased, sold, donated, divorced or sold the property by themselves within 5 years before the date of application.
The policy of public rental housing in Shangrao, Jiangxi Province
According to the constitution, the ownership of the original homeowner shall be confirmed and the property shall be returned to the homeowner. For self housing and rental housing, we should adopt different treatment methods according to different situations, and gradually solve them according to the possibility of national financial and material resources. At present, we must first solve the problems of private houses occupied by the public and the owners who are now living in difficulties after the original houses are occupied. In order to make a plan for housing retirement, the homeowners should first solve the housing difficulties and ease the difficulties, and implement it by stages and in batches.
1. Where units and individuals occupy private houses, they must adhere to the principle of "Whoever occupies the houses shall retire". Where the original occupying unit has exchanged with other units for use, the current occupying unit shall be responsible for the withdrawal. The remaining problems of both parties to the exchange shall be solved by both parties through consultation, without any excuse for mutual prevarication and delay. After the house is vacated, the occupier shall be responsible for necessary repairs and then return it to the owner.
2. All private houses occupied by government departments, troops and leading cadres shall be vacated before the end of this year without delay. Factories, enterprises, schools and private houses occupied by "three stations, two generations and one" shall make a check-out plan, which shall be phased out in batches and gradually vacated. Among them, the self owned houses occupied by "three highs", celebrities and overseas Chinese should be vacated and returned to the original owners before the end of this year.
3. If the original house has been rebuilt or converted into a production or business house, the current occupying unit may prepare another house to settle the owner's house. The original house shall be purchased by the current occupying unit according to the provisions of the Housing Authority (not for the implementation of the private house policy, no unit shall purchase the private house).
All houses occupied by "three highs", famous people, overseas Chinese and current homeowners with very difficult housing should be arranged first, and they should be basically retired by the end of this year.