A few days ago, White Deer Plain began broadcasting. A large number of delicious food in the play made countless people covet it. Among them, the most appetizing dish is the bowl of fried noodles cooked by Xiancao (Qin Hailu) for baijiaxuan (Zhang Jiayi).
The hot rapeseed oil is poured on the scallion and hot pepper on the surface. With a "Yi La" sound, the hot pepper immediately fry out the red oil, slowly infiltrate into each noodle, and then mix it. The fragrance overflows, making people unable to stop. Is it the covetous way to catch up with the drama at night? It's the right time to eat noodles in summer. What I want to introduce today is the way to pour noodles on oil!
Ingredients preparation main ingredient: Noodles
Accessories: oil, baby cabbage, steamed fish and soy sauce, sesame, salt, bean sprouts, dried chili powder, hemp pepper
Production step 1, chopped shallots, baby vegetables cut into appropriate size pieces. Remove the fibrous roots from the bean sprouts, wash and drain.
2. Add water to the pot, boil it over high heat, add a small spoon of salt, and then put in fresh noodles. Cook until it is seven or eight ripe, that is to say, there is a little white core in the noodles. Toss the bean sprouts and baby cabbage into the pot, and when the pot boils again, the noodles and baby bean sprouts can be fished out.
3. Remove the noodles, baby vegetables and bean sprouts and drain them with cold water. Put the noodles in a big bowl.
4. Put onion, sesame, pepper powder, pepper powder and salt on the noodles, and then pour some steamed fish and soy sauce.
5. Start the pot again, pour more oil. It's about twice the amount of cooking oil. Burn until the oil is slightly smoky. Pour the hot oil on the surface of the seasoning. Mix well before eating. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jujia.html)
Main ingredients: 300g medium gluten flour, 170g-180g warm water, 2G salt, 1g edible alkali noodles
Others: 30g rapeseed oil, 1 tablespoon chili noodles, 15ml vinegar, 10ml raw soy sauce, 1 teaspoon scallion, 1 / 4 teaspoon ginger powder, 1g salt dishes: proper amount of soybean sprouts, spinach (or rape).
1. Put salt and alkali noodles into warm water
2. Mix and knead into flour
3. Knead until the dough is smooth and then relax for 20 minutes
4. Divide the dough into small parts and roll it
5. Then rub the surface of the strip and brush the oil
6. Put the rubbed long strips together and relax for more than 1 hour (the longer the relaxation time is, the better, the longer the relaxation time of the long strip surface blank is, the longer the relaxation time is, the longer the stretch surface can be.)
7. Roll out the dough from the middle (use chopsticks to press and stretch the dough in the middle of the dough in advance, and then pull the dough out of the middle of the dough) (this article is exclusively arranged by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jujia.html)
8. Hold the two ends and drop them gently on the chopping board and shake them long. 9. Pinch off the wide noodles and the thick ones on both ends and boil them in the pot
10. Add side dishes when noodles are about to mature
11. After cooking, scoop out and put into a bowl, sprinkle with chili noodles, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, chopped green onion and ginger on the surface, and heat oil in another pot
12. After the oil is heated, spray it on the surface and make it