What is the service charge for high-speed railway ticket refund in 2018? Service charge standard for high-speed railway ticket refund in 2018
4hw.com.cn: now the high-speed railway provides us with a lot of convenience and saves time. For friends who often travel, it's a common problem to change the ticket and refund the ticket. What's the service charge for high-speed railway ticket refund? Let's take a look at the 2018 high-speed railway ticket refund fee collection standard.
How much commission will be deducted for ticket refund of 2018 high speed railway
In 2018, the ticket pre-sale period of the railway department was advanced to 30 days and the new deal was implemented.
Refund charges are as follows:
1. According to the echelon ticket refund policy, no refund fee will be charged if the ticket is refunded more than 15 days (excluding) before driving.
The so-called 15 days (not included) means more than 360 hours (15 & times; 24 hours) before driving. For example, if a passenger buys a train ticket leaving at 3:00 p.m. on February 4, then the refund before 3:00 p.m. on the 20th is free of refund fee, but if he goes to refund after 3:00 p.m., he will be charged 5% refund fee.
2. Refund within 48 hours to 15 days before driving will be charged 5% of the fare.
3. 10% refund fee will be charged for ticket refunding within 24 hours to 48 hours before driving.
4. If the ticket is refunded within 24 hours before driving, 20% refund fee will be charged.
New regulations on high speed railway ticket refund in 2018
1. If the passenger is unable to take the train according to the station, date and train number specified on the ticket, he / she shall go to the station to apply for a visa in advance or later before the departure time specified on the ticket. In case of special circumstances, it can be handled within 2 hours after departure with the consent of the station master at the place where the ticket is purchased or the station master at the face of the ticket; passengers with EMU tickets will not be restricted within 2 hours after departure when they change to other EMU trains of the day. Group passengers should not be later than 48 hours before driving.
2. Within the pre-sale period of the ticket at the station and on the premise of transportation capacity, the station shall handle, take back the original ticket, issue a new ticket, and mark the words "original ticket changed" on the new ticket face (in special cases, the words "change ticket after driving is not refundable" in the station where the ticket is purchased or in the station where the ticket is taken); if the original ticket has checked baggage, mark the words "original ticket has been entrusted" on the back of the new ticket The word "operation baggage" shall be stamped with the station name.