Although salt is essential, it can't eat too much salt. Eating too much will do a lot of harm to people. Let's have a look at it together!
Do you lose your hair if you eat too much salt.
Eating more salt will lead to high blood pressure, which is definitely not conducive to blood circulation. On the contrary, it will cause unhealthy blood circulation, damage the supply channels of hair, and lead to insufficient nutrition of hair. In addition, too high salt in the body, which has a certain degree of burden on the cardiovascular, heart and stomach of the human body, is also easy to cause a large amount of water loss in the body and healthy hair Health is not good either. At the same time, too much salt in the hair provides a good place for bacteria to grow, stimulates the secretion of sebum, causes the increase of scum and aggravates hair loss, especially in summer. Therefore, people who eat too much salt may have yellow, dry and itchy hair.
The hair quality is withered and yellow, and it is easy to lose hair. These hair problems have become a problem for many women. Therefore, you must control the salt intake. If you have hair loss due to salt consumption, you must ensure adequate sleep. Enough sleep can regulate the blood circulation of the brain, so it can effectively prevent hair loss.
Take salt to have what harm 1, cause hypertension. Many studies have confirmed that high salt diet can lead to high blood pressure.
2. Causes hardening of blood vessels. Too much salt intake can easily lead to the increase of blood volume and the increase of side pressure on the blood vessel wall, which will cause vascular sclerosis.
3. Increase renal burden. Eating too much salt makes people feel thirsty. They need to drink a lot of water to relieve it. Taking a large amount of salt for a long time will lead to swelling of the body and increase the burden on the kidney.
3. Gastric cancer. High concentration of salt can damage gastric mucosa and induce gastric cancer.
4. Susceptible to cold. People who eat more salt tend to catch cold. Because high concentration of salt can inhibit the activity of respiratory tract cells and their resistance to disease; at the same time, it can also reduce saliva, reduce oral lysozyme, and increase the chance of virus and pathogen infection in the upper respiratory tract.
5. Accelerate bone calcium loss. Eating more salt is prone to osteoporosis.
6. Excessive salt can cause cataract. Australian researchers have found that if the salt content of food is too high, the risk of cataract will increase. Cataract means that the lens of the eye becomes white, which may lead to blindness if not treated.
It is recommended by the Chinese society of nutrition that the daily salt intake of adults should be less than 10 grams, and the World Health Organization recommends a lower intake of 3-5 grams per person per day. The following salt restriction methods can be adopted: 1. Drink milk or soymilk for breakfast, and eat some bread or steamed bread and other pasta without salt at all. 2. Eating sweet potatoes for lunch or dinner can not only reduce salt intake, but also increase potassium intake. 3. Food processing cooking, as far as possible to add less salt, in order to enhance the taste, can add less sugar, vinegar or spicy. 4. Do not eat or eat less pickles and foods with more salt content, such as bacon products. 5. Properly eat beans, vegetables and fruits and other foods with more potassium. Legumes and dried beans have the most potassium content; buckwheat and millet in grains have a higher potassium content; taro, bamboo shoot, potato, water chestnut, rape, celery, cabbage, tomato, etc. can be selected in vegetables; jujube, hawthorn, banana, apple, etc. can be selected in fruits; in addition, lean meat, fish and milk have more potassium content.
Taking more salt is easy to cause common diseases such as high blood pressure. Taking more salt can have the effects of nourishing the heart and moistening dryness, reducing heat and defecating, detoxifying and inducing vomiting, nourishing yin and cooling blood, detumescence and relieving pain, and relieving itching. It can also treat such diseases as eating and stopping upper epigastrium, abdominal distention and pain, phlegm addiction in the chest, obstruction of two stools, gingival bleeding, sore throat, toothache, eyestrain, sores and sores, and poisonous insects and stings. Appropriate amount is good... Too much, too little is not good.. eating too much salt will be bad for the stomach and bones; however, you can supplement the salt when sweating, so as not to sweat too much and body empty