For children, banana is a delicious fruit that can help digest and defecate, but it can also lead to tragedy if you are not careful. What are the precautions for eating banana? The old man is kind enough to give some bananas to the girl, and the girl gives them to another girl. As a result, the girl accidentally inhales the banana into her windpipe, which leads to suffocation and death. The old man and the banana distributor Do you want compensation for the girl?
Foshan intermediate people's court holds that no compensation is allowed, because from the basic value standpoint of the civil law, the civil law should encourage the civil subjects to actively carry out social exchanges. If the behavior of sharing food without obvious potential safety hazard among children is defined as negligence, it will undoubtedly limit the freedom of human behavior, which is inconsistent with the legislative purpose of the principle of fault liability. The accidental death of a girl is deplorable, but sharing is not a fault. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
Precautions for baby to eat banana
1. Banana is a fruit rich in starch. If you eat it too much, it will cause indigestion and hinder your baby's staple food, resulting in a lack of nutrition. And take too many bananas, will cause gastrointestinal dysfunction, so the baby eat more bananas is not good.
2. Make sure to let the baby eat the ripe banana, because the astringency of the raw banana comes from the large amount of tannic acid contained in the banana. Tannins have a very strong astringent effect and can cause constipation.
3. Do not let your baby eat bananas on an empty stomach. The content of potassium and magnesium in bananas is high. Eating bananas on an empty stomach will increase the amount of magnesium in the blood and inhibit the cardiovascular system. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
4. The damaged place of banana is easy to breed bacteria, so the banana for infants should be intact.
5. The banana is high in potassium, so let the baby drink more water. After drinking more water, it can help to metabolize more potassium. As long as the baby is in a normal mood, it's OK to pull green stool. You can continue to feed. If the baby doesn't want to eat or spit up after eating, don't grudgingly feed.