Sihai network

The Philippine minister had contact with four confirmed cases

The Philippine interior minister confirmed the infection of the new crown, which had been infected by many important officials

The novel coronavirus pneumonia test was positive in Philippines on March 31st evening, Eduardo Arno, a minister of interior. Knowing that he had been in contact with four confirmed cases, he began self isolation on March 26 and tested for virus the next day. On March 31, he learned that the result was positive. Arnold said that he had no symptoms at present, but suggested that people who had contact with him recently should isolate themselves. CCTV said that this is the first confirmed cabinet minister in the Philippines, which has been confirmed by the chief of staff of the philippine armed forces and other dignitaries.