Sihai network

Philippine minister urged people to continue home isolation

Philippine minister urged people to continue home isolation

On the evening of March 31, Philippine interior minister Eduardo & middot; A novel coronavirus pneumonia test was positive and confirmed infection, Arno said in a statement.

Arnold said that on March 26, he learned that he had been in contact with four confirmed cases, so he began to isolate himself. He tested for the virus on March 27 and learned that the result was positive on March 31.

Arnold said that he did not have any symptoms at present, but he called on people who had contact with him recently to isolate themselves. He called on all people to continue home isolation and maintain social distance. Only in this way can we defeat the virus.

Novel coronavirus pneumonia is the first cabinet minister in Philippines to confirm the infection of new crown pneumonia. Previously, the Philippines has been infected by several key officials, including three senators and the chief of the general staff of the armed forces.