How to apply for public rental housing in Nantong in 2018 application process for public rental housing in Nantong in 2018
4hw.com.cn: public rental housing is a kind of indemnificatory housing rented by the government or public institutions to low-income groups at a price lower than the market price. It is a social welfare policy. Public rental housing is the guarantee of life for people who have temporary housing difficulties. How to apply for Nantong public rental housing in 2018? Let's take a look at the application process. How to apply for public rental housing in Nantong in 2018
(1) The applicant and the family members jointly applied for shall have the urban household registration in this district, and work or live in this district; if the spouse of the applicant is not registered in Sanshui, it shall be regarded as the family members jointly applied for.
(2) The annual per capita disposable income of the family is less than 80% of the last year's per capita disposable income of urban workers (including 80%).
(3) The per capita construction area of houses without or with ownership is less than 15 square meters (including 15 square meters).
(4) There is no low rent housing, directly managed public housing or self managed public housing.
(5) The applicant and the family members jointly applying for the property have not purchased, sold, donated, divorced or sold the property by themselves within 5 years before the date of application.
How to manage Nantong public rental housing?
In order to implement the spirit of several opinions of the State Council on solving the housing difficulties of urban low-income families (GF  No.24) and several opinions on promoting the healthy development of the real estate market (GBF  No.131), improve the housing supply system at different levels, adjust the housing supply structure, carry out the simultaneous development of rent and sale, and meet some low-income housing through multiple channels With the approval of the municipal government, the measures for the administration of public rental housing in Chaozhou (for Trial Implementation) are hereby printed and distributed to you. Please implement them carefully.
Article 1: in order to improve the hierarchical housing supply system of our city, adjust the housing supply structure, carry out rent and sale simultaneously, and meet the housing needs of some low-income and middle-income families with housing difficulties through multiple channels, according to the opinions of the State Council on solving the housing difficulties of urban low-income families (GF  No. 24), and opinions on promoting the healthy development of the real estate market (Guo Fa  No. 24) According to the provisions of BF  No. 131) and in combination with the actual situation of our city, these measures are formulated.
Article 2 These Measures shall apply to the construction, distribution and management of public rental housing within the administrative region of this Municipality. The term "public rental housing" as mentioned in these Measures refers to the housing provided by the government with policy support, which limits the size of the unit, the supply object and the rent level, and is available to the low and middle-income families with housing difficulties and other groups in this city.
Article 3: the construction, distribution and management of public rental housing shall follow the following principles: government support, market operation; multi-party construction, unified management; fair, open and strict supervision.
Relevant departments of municipal housing, urban and rural construction, development and reform, land and resources, planning, finance, taxation, state-owned assets, finance, housing fund, etc. shall, according to their respective responsibilities, do a good job in the management of public rental housing. The people's governments of all districts and counties shall be responsible for the construction and management of public rental housing within their respective districts and counties.