Sihaiwang: in fact, today is the international day of protecting the stomach, also known as the international day of nourishing the stomach. To show that we must cherish our bodies, maybe we inadvertently bad habits, may cause more body damage.
When is international stomach care day
How is your stomach broken by the spring stomach
The stomach is constantly squeezed like a spring.
If you are hungry for too long, the stomach acid will increase, which will damage the gastric mucosa, leading to gastric erosion and even gastric ulcer; if you eat too much, it will increase the burden on the stomach, leading to gastroptosis and dyspepsia. The perception of "spring stomach" will change, such as feeling full before eating, thus affecting the normal burst of food.
Among the young and middle-aged groups, functional dyspepsia caused by high mental pressure accounts for the vast majority.
Gastrointestinal tract is the most emotional organ. It will cause nervous regulation disorder, weaken the protective barrier function of gastric mucosa, damage the gastric function, and lead to chronic gastric disease.
Tobacco, wine and stomach
Alcohol in tobacco and alcohol essence can cause strong stimulation to gastric mucosa, and for a long time, it can make gastric mucosa congestive, edematous and even erosive, resulting in gastritis and gastric hemorrhage. People who have digestive tract diseases can have stomach attacks by drinking alcohol.
Nicotine, tar and other chemicals in tobacco can stimulate gastric mucosa, increase secretion of hydrochloric acid, and lead to gastritis or ulcer.
Big fish, big meat, fried and other high-fat food will cause huge digestive burden to the stomach. Eating too much processed meat, such as bacon, sausage and bacon, increases the risk of stomach cancer, according to a Swedish study.
High fat foods are more difficult to digest than fruits and vegetables. Once indigestion occurs, dyspepsia or gastroesophageal reflux will occur.
Stay up late stomach
The epithelial cells of gastric mucosa regenerate once every 2-3 days, usually at night. If you often stay up late, the gastrointestinal tract can not get the necessary rest, the repair ability of gastric mucosa will be affected.
Some people who stay up late also like to eat some snacks. These foods stagnate in the stomach, which will promote the secretion of gastric juice, stimulate the gastric mucosa, and easily lead to gastric mucosa erosion and ulcer.
A large number of clinical data show that many drugs will directly or indirectly damage the gastric mucosa, causing inflammation and ulcer. Such as ibuprofen and other drugs, if they are used in large quantities without medical advice for a long time, they will cause irritation and damage to the gastrointestinal tract, and gradually cause acute gastropathy.
When is the international day of protecting the stomach;
International Day of protecting stomach is also called international day of nourishing stomach. April 9, 2006 was the first "international day of nourishing stomach" by the international society of natural medicine and health engineering and the World Health Management Alliance.
The health of stomach is related to the nutrition supply of human body. According to the World Health Organization statistics of stomach disease in the fourth quarter of 2005: the incidence of stomach disease in the population is as high as 80%, and is growing at the rate of 17.43% every year. In recent years, the incidence of gastropathy is becoming younger and younger, and the incidence of middle-aged patients is increasing year by year.
What are the food for nourishing the stomach
1. Sweet potato: sweet potato is rich in starch, dietary fiber, carotene, vitamin A, B, C, e, and more than 10 kinds of microelements such as potassium, iron, copper, selenium, calcium and linoleic acid. It has high nutritional value and is called the most balanced health food by nutritionists. These substances can maintain the elasticity of blood vessels, which is very effective for the prevention and treatment of habitual constipation in the elderly.
2. Hawthorn dry: unlike Hawthorn tablet, which needs to add a lot of sugar and additives, hawthorn dry is made by directly dehydrating hawthorn. It is not only high in cellulose content, but also rich in vitamins, hawthorn acid, citric acid and other nutrients. It has a good taste. It can be said to be a good product for digestion, accumulation and food aid.
3. Hericium erinaceus: Hericium erinaceus contains unsaturated fatty acid, which is good for blood circulation, can reduce blood cholesterol content, has the function of improving body immunity, can delay aging, can inhibit the synthesis of genetic material in cancer cells, so as to prevent and treat gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, gastritis and other gastrointestinal diseases.
4. Jujube: jujube contains triterpenoids and cyclic adenosine phosphate, which has strong anti-cancer and anti allergic effects. In addition, jujube can also increase the secretion of gastrointestinal mucus, correct gastrointestinal lesions, and protect the liver.
5. Pumpkin: pumpkin is good for maintaining the spleen and stomach and helping digestion. From the perspective of nutrition, pumpkin is rich in vitamin A, which can protect gastrointestinal mucosa, prevent gastritis, gastric ulcer and other diseases.