This year's No. 2 typhoon, Miao Bai, landed in Guangdong on the night of 12th, which will also be the first typhoon to land in China this year. What should we do in the face of typhoon? What are the preparations before the typhoon?
[preparation before typhoon]
1. Clean the windowsill. Move the flowerpots and sundries placed in the stainless steel frame outside the window or on the balcony into the room, and check whether the fixed frame of the awning and the outdoor air conditioner is loose. If the balcony is sealed with aluminum alloy window or plastic steel window, check whether the window frame needs to be reinforced.
2. Reserve food. If there are only old people in the family, and the vegetable market and supermarket are far away from home, you may as well buy more fruits, vegetables, fish and other non-staple foods to store in the refrigerator.
3. Stop cycling. When typhoon 12 came, the wind force on the whole human body was about 100 kg. Even the level 8 wind force, the human body is also greatly impacted. If you ride a bicycle, moped or motorcycle, you may get more momentum, and your head may drift out of control. If a typhoon is likely to strike before the end of the day, don't cycle to work.
[avoid going out in case of typhoon]
Citizens should try to finish outdoor activities before the typhoon strikes. If they are doing outdoor and outdoor activities when the typhoon strikes, they must be very careful.
1. Walk to prevent smashing. When walking, you should bend down and walk slowly, and grasp the nearby handrails and other fixed objects as much as possible. When crossing the bridge, if the wind is very strong, you have to crawl. On the road with dense buildings around, it is likely that flowerpots, glass and billboards will fall suddenly at this time. Pay special attention to the height when walking.
2. Start and slow down. When a typhoon comes, the wind and rain often change from big to small. If the wind and rain become small for a while, the driving public should also keep slow and see the road clearly. Because if a strong wind suddenly blows at this time, pedestrians are likely to be forced to the front of the car. Before passing through the underpass, reduce the speed first, and see if there is water under the bridge that may cause the vehicle to stop.
3. Avoid the tower to avoid the storm, but also pay attention to the lightning protection, not close to the tower, transformer, crane, metal shed, iron fence, metal clothes rack, do not stay under the tree or near the railway track.
[beware of electric shock after typhoon]
Electric shock accidents often occur when a typhoon blows or after a typhoon goes. After the typhoon, take special care not to play in the place where the wires fall.
1. The landing wire should be far away from the landing wire. No matter whether the wire is torn or not, it should not be close to the landing wire, let alone use a wet bamboo pole or a wet wooden pole to move the wire. If the overhead wires in the residential area fall to the ground, the warning signs can be erected around, and then the electric hotline can be called for repair.
2. The house leakage should be checked by power failure. At present, many families use towboards to connect microwave ovens, refrigerators and televisions, and the towboards are often placed on the floor. If people living at the bottom of the house find water when they return home after the typhoon, they must first cut off the power supply, and then enter the house to clean up the towboards. If you find "hemp electricity" on walls, faucets or other places, you should immediately report for repair.