The latest Yushu public rental housing sales policy in 2018
4hw.com.cn: public rental housing is a major issue related to people's livelihood. The public rental housing sales policy is an important measure to promote the construction of public rental housing, which is in line with the documents issued by the Ministry of land and resources, the Ministry of housing and urban rural development, and has long-term significance for the healthy development of the entire real estate market. What is the sales policy of Yushu public rental house in 2018? Let's have a look.
Application conditions for Yushu public rental housing
The head of household shall be the applicant for the family that meets the conditions for low rent housing security; if the head of household does not have full civil capacity, the family member with full civil capacity shall be recommended by the applying family as the applicant. The applicant shall submit a written application to the local sub district office with relevant materials.
The families applying for public rental housing shall meet the following conditions at the same time:
（1） The per capita income of the applicant family meets the low-income standard determined by the municipal government;
（2） The per capita existing housing area of the applicant family conforms to the area standard determined by the municipal government;
（3） The applicant family has a non-agricultural account in the urban area of the city, and at least one member has obtained a non-agricultural account in the urban area of the city for more than three years;
（4） There is a legal relationship of support, support or upbringing between the members of the applying family.
The time of accepting the low rent housing security application is the first quarter and the third quarter of each year. The applicant shall provide the following materials at the time of application:
（1） "Yushu City rental housing subsidy application form" or "Yushu City physical rental application form" in duplicate;
（2） Apply for income certificate and housing status certificate issued by the unit or community neighborhood committee of the family member.
（3） The original and copy of the ID card and household register of the family members;
（4） The original and copy of the certificate of minimum living security for urban residents;
（5） The original and photocopy of the agreement of applying for family rental housing.
The auditing unit shall verify the family income and housing status of the applicant through household investigation, neighborhood visit, letter and other means. The applicant, relevant units and individuals shall cooperate and provide relevant information truthfully.
Business policy of Yushu public rental housing
Experts believe that the sale policy of public rental housing is an important measure to promote the construction of public rental housing, which is in line with the previous documents issued by the Ministry of land and resources, the Ministry of housing and urban rural development, and has a long-term significance for the healthy development of the whole real estate market. Next, there may be some policies and measures to refine the "national ten rules".
（1） Conditions for applying for public rental housing:
1. Permanent residence in the city (temporary residence permit shall be provided for the special professional talents introduced by the municipal and district governments who are not registered in the city and the national, Sheng ministerial and national model workers working in the local area);
2. Low and middle-income families without public housing;
3. The family assets shall not exceed 200000 yuan;
4. Families without housing;
5. Not renting or living in the housing of the immediate family members in the urban area;
6. Other conditions stipulated by the housing security department.
（2） Migrant workers and newly employed college students applying for rent matching shall meet the following requirements at the same time:
1. The newly employed college graduates will be employed within three years after graduation;
2. Migrant workers shall hold temporary residence permit of the city and live in families (or individuals) for more than one year;
3. Labor (employment) contract has been signed with the employing unit;
4. Stable income, ability to pay rent of public rental housing;
5. No housing;
6. Not renting or living in the housing of the immediate family members in the urban area;
7. Other conditions stipulated by the housing security department.