In general, saffron and lemon are best not to drink together. The ingredients between saffron and lemon are prone to adverse reactions, and drinking together may reduce the efficacy. Let's take a look at it in detail!
Can saffron bubble with lemon
It is not recommended to soak together.
Saffron is a kind of traditional Chinese medicine, which has the functions of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, dispersing and opening stagnation, etc.; lemon contains a large amount of citric acid, which can react with saffron, reduce the efficacy of saffron, and make it unable to achieve the expected therapeutic effect. Therefore, it is recommended to separate saffron and lemon in water.
What to do after drinking saffron lemonade
In addition to the effect of saffron, drinking together with lemon in water will not have any adverse effects on saffron. It is OK to stop drinking saffron and lemon.
What is saffron suitable to bubble with
Saffron is generally recommended to be taken in water alone, because its blood activating effect is very strong, so as not to react with other drugs, reduce the efficacy or have adverse effects on the human body, but saffron is not totally unable to be soaked with other drugs.
Saffron honey water
1. Saffron 5-8, honey appropriate.
2. Put saffron in a cup and add boiling water to make it.
3. When the water temperature cools to about 40 ℃, put honey in and stir evenly.
Efficacy: Nourishing Yin and moistening dryness, moistening intestines and defecating, whitening and brightening skin.
Saffron rose tea
1. Saffron 5-8, rose 3-5.
2. Put the saffron and rose into the cup, add boiling water to make it.
3. Cover it for about 3 minutes and drink it instead of tea.
Efficacy: activate blood, nourish blood, beautify and beautify the face.
What is lemon suitable for soaking in lemon honey water
1. Cut the lemon into thin slices, take 2-3 slices and put them into the cup.
2. Brew with warm water, then add honey and stir well.
Efficacy: whiten and brighten skin, moisten intestines and relieve constipation.
Lemon chrysanthemum tea
Materials: Lemon 2-3 pieces, chrysanthemum 3-5 pieces, amount of crystal sugar.
1. Brew chrysanthemum and crystal sugar with boiling water, and stir until crystal sugar dissolves.
2. When the water temperature cools a little, add the sliced lemon slices.
Efficacy: clearing away heat, reducing fire, keeping beauty.
Notes on drinking saffron
1. Dosage. Saffron is a kind of traditional Chinese medicine. The dosage of saffron is 1-3 g, but it can be taken as water to take 5-8 filaments. Excessive taking of saffron may cause abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and other toxic reactions.
2. Should not be taken every day. Saffron has a strong effect on promoting blood circulation. Taking saffron every day may cause the symptoms of burning.
3. Forbidden for pregnant women. Saffron has strong stimulation to pregnant women's uterus, which can promote the contraction of uterus and may lead to abortion.
4. Menstrual women should not drink. The effect of saffron on promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis may increase menstrual blood volume of menstrual women, or prolong menstrual period.
5. Gastrointestinal ulcer should not be drunk. People with gastrointestinal ulcer take saffron, the blood activating effect of saffron may cause ulcer rupture and bleeding.
Notes on drinking lemon
1. Water temperature. Brewing lemon with too high water temperature will destroy the nutrients in the lemon, and the vitamin C in it is not easy to be absorbed by the human body. Generally, it is recommended that the water temperature should not exceed 60 ℃.
2. Dosage. Usually, it is recommended to take 1-3 slices of lemon for soaking in lemonade. Lemonade has strong acidity, which may stimulate the gastrointestinal tract and cause gastrointestinal discomfort.
3. Gastrointestinal ulcer should not be drunk. Lemon taste is extremely sour, which can stimulate the stomach and intestines. Taking it may cause abdominal pain, abdominal discomfort and other symptoms.