Nectarine is a very popular fruit in summer, just like many people say that nectarine has no hair and tastes good. It is not inferior to peach at all. But pregnant women can eat nectarine? Pregnant eat nectarine on the impact of the fetus? Eat nectarine what are the taboos? Let's see.
Can you eat nectarines during pregnancy
Nectarine contains a variety of vitamins, rich in nutrition, has the function of relieving cough and phlegm, tonifying qi and strengthening kidney, can reduce blood pressure and prolong life.
Nectarine is rich in vitamin C, a fresh nectarine contains vitamin C can almost meet the needs of adults in a day. Vitamin C not only helps the body absorb iron and maintain the immune system, but also is essential for the synthesis of collagen, an important part of the skin. Collagen can also promote wound scarring, which is very important for wound healing.
Nectarine nourishes the stomach, moistens the intestines, and more importantly, it also replenishes blood and has high sugar content, which is beneficial to pregnant women and fetuses. Therefore, pregnant women can adapt to eat a little, but not more.
The skin of nectarine is smoother than that of peach, and there is no annoying fluff. The flesh is hard and the color is pink, yellow and white, which is more fragrant than peach. Nectarine contains 36 calories, which can provide energy for pregnant women.
New research found that nectarine is rich in phenolic compounds, including four major categories: anthocyanin, chlorogenic acid, quercetin derivatives and catechin. These phenolic active substances can respectively deal with fat cells, macrophages and vascular endothelial cells, so they can play a unique role in anti obesity, anti-inflammatory and anti diabetes. These substances also reduce LDL levels of bad cholesterol, which in turn reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Is nectarine good for pregnant women
During pregnancy, eating nectarine has no effect on the development of the fetus, but eating nectarine has no effect on the development of the fetus. During pregnancy, you need to pay more attention to the balance of diet, the combination of meat and vegetable, and eating some fruits and vegetables.
Eating method and taboo of Nectarine
There are many ways to eat nectarine, which can be eaten fresh. Because it is not easy to preserve, it can also be processed into cans, dried peaches, Preserved Peaches, jam, wine, juice, etc.
1. Although nectarines are delicious, they should not be eaten much. Li Shizhen once said: 'if you eat more raw peaches, it will cause swelling and boils. It will do harm but no good. 'as the saying goes,' peaches raise people 'means that peaches should be eaten moderately and properly, but fresh peaches should not be stored.
2. Eat nectarine more easy to catch fire, those who are prone to internal heat, sores and boils, gastrointestinal dysfunction should not eat more. However, there is no such disadvantage in eating preserved fruits.
3. Although nectarine kernel has the effect of breaking blood, removing blood stasis, smoothing intestines and defecating, but it contains volatile oil and a large amount of fat oil, which can reduce diarrhea and nourish less, so don't eat more. Eating more nectarine kernel can lead to poisoning. In the early stage, there are nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness, blurred vision, accelerated heartbeat and other phenomena. In serious cases, it can lead to cardiac arrest. Especially pregnant women, not to mention eating.
4. Eat fresh, ripe nectarines. Rotten peach must not be eaten. Peach rotten will breed a variety of bacteria, people eat easily sick, nectarine is not suitable for storage, pregnant women should pay more attention to ensure the freshness of food.
5. Diabetic patients should eat less nectarine when their blood sugar is too high. Nectarine contains higher sugar content. Diabetic patients should try to eat less or not nectarine when their blood sugar is too high, so as to avoid higher blood sugar rise.