How to punish for forgetting to bring a driver's license in 2018
4hw.com.cn: many drivers make the mistake of forgetting to take their driver's license when driving on the road, but according to the law of our country, they must take their license when driving, so how to punish if they don't take their license in 2018? What's the penalty for not wearing a driver's license? Let's have a look with Xiaobian.
Penalty standard without driver's license
According to Article 19 of the new road traffic safety law and relevant laws and regulations, driving without a driver's license and driving license is a serious traffic violation. Driving without a driver's license belongs to the "unqualified driving state", that is, driving without a license. According to Article 95 and Article 90 of the traffic law, the handling of driving without a driver's license is as follows:
No matter whether the driver is driving illegally or not, the driver is not allowed to drive the vehicle again. The traffic management department of the public security organ shall detain the vehicle and inform the driver to provide the driving license. Then, according to the situation that the driver provides the driver's license, it is handled separately:
1. If the driver provides a driver's license and there is no other violation of the law, he shall be fined not less than 20 yuan but not more than 200 yuan and deducted 1 point, and the motor vehicle shall be returned in time;
2. The driver has provided the driver's license. If there is any violation of the law while driving, the driver shall be punished together with the driver's license not taken along, and the vehicle shall be returned in a timely manner. (this article is edited and arranged by sihai.com, with the source indicated in the reprint. The original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/)
3. If the driver fails to provide the driver's license, it shall be punished as driving without a license.
Driving without a driver's license
Many friends don't understand the new traffic regulations. Driving without a driver's license is not without a license, just without a license. Driving without a driver's license, the traffic police department will not detain the person at that time, but will hold the vehicle temporarily. When the driver provides a driver's license, the traffic police department will return the vehicle to the person concerned, but will be punished. If the driver fails to violate the regulations within the driving time without driving license, 20-200 yuan will be fined and 1 point will be deducted. If there is an illegal situation in the driving process, according to the illegal situation and the driver's license is not carried at any time, the vehicle will also be returned. If the driver's license can't be provided, it may be regarded as unlicensed driving.
How to count 'unlicensed driving'
1. Driving a vehicle without a driving license is regarded as driving without a license.
2. If there is no test, does not meet the driving conditions and illegally obtains the driving license, it shall be regarded as driving without license.
3. If the driver's license is cancelled, revoked or suspended, it shall be regarded as driving without license.
4. If the driving vehicle exceeds the permitted vehicle type, it shall be regarded as driving without license. (this article is edited and collated by sihai.com, reprinted and noted with source, original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/)
5. Driving a civil motor vehicle with a driving license of a foreign motor vehicle, military or armed police force shall be deemed to be driving without a license.