Can dry cleaners make money in 2018? How much is the profit of opening dry cleaners
4hw.com.cn: for today's people, many people want to make money in business, but there are many ways to do business, and there are few industries that really make money, so do you want to open a dry cleaning shop in 2018 to make money? Is it profitable to open a dry cleaner? Let's have a look.
1. Dry cleaners join in the huge market cake: 'food, clothing, housing and transportation', and 'clothes' rank first, and there will be laundry demand in places where people live. For the laundry industry, there will never be fear of no business source, because there are countless dirty clothes produced every day; in addition, there are thousands of different kinds of clothes (marked with "please hand them over to the laundry", "only dry cleaning" and so on) flowing into the market from various clothing factories, especially with the development of the textile industry and the progress of the fashion industry, there will be a variety of new faces Materials, there are many clothes can not be washed at home, must be sent to the laundry.
2. Attractive development space of dry cleaner: according to the latest statistics, with the urbanization process, the output value of dry cleaner industry for China's service industry increases by 20% every year, and at present, it has nearly 10 billion yuan of output value every year. In developed countries, 5000 people per capita own a laundry; at present, 25000 people per capita own a laundry in China. With the rapid development of economy, there is still a long way to go to reach the level of developed countries; therefore, entering the laundry industry with a leading vision will bring rich returns.
3. High profit of dry cleaners: compared with 10-15% of retail industry and 30-50% of catering industry, the profit of dry cleaners is about 70-80%. Washing a piece of clothes costs 6-15 yuan, and the cost of washing raw materials is not more than 1 yuan; in the case of constant cost (rent and staff salary, etc., in which the staff salary is relatively low), washing a lot of clothes and making a lot of money - every more washing a piece of clothes, almost only a small amount of cost of washing raw materials is increased in expenditure, but the income is increased by 5-15 yuan! It's hard to find such an industry again!
4. Loyal customer base: compared with other industries, the customer turnover rate of dry cleaners is more than 80%, and customers have high loyalty. Such business lasts for a long time, just like wine making. The longer the time is, the mellower the wine will be. Many customers of dry cleaners will spend many years in the same laundry, or even become lifelong consumers. This is quite different from the catering industry. Many restaurants have to change their tastes from time to time to cater to consumers' critical tastes.
5. Cash income, never in arrears: most laundries are cash transactions, because the amount of a single transaction is relatively low, customers hardly owe; and generally pay first. As soon as the guest enters the door, there will be cash income, no bad debts and accounts receivable. The modern laundry also recovers the capital cost in advance through the pre-sale stored value card sales management mode.
6. Convenient management and simple operation: modern laundry chain stores can make investors become bosses easily through computer management system, related technical training and system management experience summarized by headquarters through practice. As long as we master the scientific laundry care technology, we can strictly control the laundry cost and obtain high investment income, which is once and for all.
7. Small industry change, low risk. Compared with other service industries, laundry is a hard-working and rich industry. It is simple and never grandiose. Almost everyone changes clothes every day, so after the opening and running in period, the general dry cleaning shop starts a long-term and stable business, and will bring more and more stable customer base with the passage of time, which greatly reduces the investment risk.
8. There is no product backlog and inventory cost: unlike other industries such as retail, dry cleaners must purchase before selling. If they can't sell, they may lose money; therefore, retail and other industries must have a unique perspective on purchase (any store must have backlog and inventory cost, while restaurants need a large area of kitchen!). But the laundry only needs to purchase some laundry raw materials, not to overstock funds, not to have inventory loss.
9. Small investment scale: dry cleaning shop is a small business investment project, especially suitable for those who have some idle funds or those who are determined to start their own business and become rich through hard work. The investment scale is far smaller than other industries such as catering. And this kind of investment can create a lifelong career, become a guarantee of the future source of life, and also get a good return on investment.