Can sprouted chestnut be eaten? There are several ways to eat chestnut
4hw.com.cn: chestnut tastes soft and sweet, which is popular with many people. However, chestnut should not be stored for too long, or it may sprout. We all know that potato sprouting is poisonous. Can chestnut be eaten after sprouting? What are the ways to eat Chinese chestnut? Let's have a look with Xiaobian.
Can sprouted chestnut be eaten
Generally speaking, the raw chestnut can not be used after germination. After germination, aflatoxin will be produced. If it is eaten too much, it will be poisoned. If it is serious, it may endanger life. Aflatoxin is a virus with carcinogenic nature.
There are several ways to eat Chinese Chestnut:
1. Chestnut pig kidney congee
Ten chestnuts (or 30g) are chewed on an empty stomach every morning, and then put into pig kidney rice porridge.
It originated from the ancient experience square. According to Tao Hongjing of the Liang Dynasty, "it's said that some people suffer from waist and foot weakness. They can start to eat a few liters under the chestnut tree. This is the meaning of Tonifying the kidney, but they should eat it raw.". Sun Simiao also said: 'it's a raw food. It can cure the waist and feet. 'so we use it as medicine. In addition, take pig kidney to help medicine. It is used for kidney deficiency, weakness of the waist and knees, weakness of the feet. Can sprouted chestnut be eaten? There are several ways to eat chestnut
2. Braised pork with chestnut
Chestnut 250g, pork 500g (cut). Stir fry with some cooking oil, salt, sauce and pepper, add soy sauce and brown sugar, stir well, add water and simmer until the chestnut is ripe. It can be divided into several meals.
This recipe nourishes the spleen with chestnuts and nourishes the blood of pigs. With all kinds of seasonings, you can eat well. It is used for spleen and stomach weakness, loss of appetite, deficiency and loss of weight.
3. Chestnut, yam, ginger and jujube congee
Chestnut 30g, jujube 10, yam 15g, ginger 6G, rice 100g. Add water to make porridge; or add brown sugar to taste.
Chestnut can nourish the kidney, benefit the spleen and stop diarrhea. "Compendium of Materia Medica" said: 'some people are cold inside, and their violent discharge is like a note, which makes their food simmer and their chestnuts recover. 'so it can't be ignored. Chinese yam and rice are also beneficial to the spleen and stomach. Ginger, jujube and brown sugar can warm the spleen and stomach. It is used for spleen and stomach weakness, cold food, diarrhea, infantile malnutrition, dyspepsia, etc.
4. Braised duck with chestnut
Make: oil chestnut in the oil pan and remove for later use. Place the pot on the fire; put peanut oil in, add ginger and scallion, fan out the fragrance, put duck pieces in, add soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar and monosodium glutamate to cook, remove the scallion, pour on the brine left by the roasted duck and steam in the cage drawer. The duck is buckled in the dish to keep the juice, the pot is put on the high fire, the sauce is put in, and the thin English with the wet starch hook is poured on the duck block. Law
Nutritional value of Chestnut
1. The rich unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and minerals contained in chestnut can prevent and cure hypertension, coronary heart disease, arteriosclerosis, osteoporosis and other diseases, and it is a good tonic for anti-aging and longevity;
2. Chestnuts contain riboflavin. It is beneficial to children's aphthous ulcer and adults' aphthous ulcer that often eat chestnuts;
3. Chestnut is a kind of dry fruit with high carbohydrate content, which can supply more heat energy to human body and help fat metabolism. It has the functions of Invigorating Qi, spleen and stomach;
4. Chestnuts are rich in vitamin C, which can maintain the normal functions of teeth, bones, blood vessels and muscles, prevent and treat osteoporosis, lumbago and legs, muscles and bones pain, fatigue, etc., and delay human aging. They are ideal health fruits for the elderly.
5. Anti aging. Chestnut is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, which can prevent and treat hypertension, coronary heart disease, arteriosclerosis, osteoporosis and other diseases. It is a good tonic for anti-aging and longevity.
6. The mouth and tongue of children are sore. Chestnut contains riboflavin, often eat chestnut is good for children's aphthous ulcer and adult's aphthous ulcer.
7. Good food for the elderly. Chestnut is rich in vitamin C, which can maintain the normal function of teeth, bones, blood vessels and muscles. It can prevent and treat osteoporosis, aching waist and legs, aching muscles and weakness, and delay the aging of human body. It is an ideal health fruit for the elderly.
8. Invigorating qi and spleen. Chestnut is a kind of dry fruit with high carbohydrate content, which can supply more heat energy to human body, help fat metabolism, and have the functions of benefiting qi, strengthening spleen and nourishing stomach and intestine.