Tomb Sweeping ceremony is a festival tradition in our country. It is necessary to offer bouquets for Tomb Sweeping ceremony. What color of flowers are used for Tomb Sweeping? What words are suitable for Tomb Sweeping? Let's learn about it with Xiaobian.
What's the point of sending flowers on Qingming Festival
For elders: yellow or white chrysanthemums can be offered;
For peers: you can also choose yellow and white chrysanthemums. In addition, some lilies and gentians with lighter colors are good choices;
As a friend: I don't think it's necessary to be too rigid in form, just choose the flowers he liked before he died. Even a red rose doesn't matter.
In fact, the flowers used in the Qingming Festival are mainly to express a feeling of nostalgia, and it is not necessary to pursue the flower language or allegory too deliberately. The use of color language is enough to convey sadness.
Generally speaking, white flowers express mourning, while plain flowers symbolize regret and remembrance. Therefore, the flowers selected for tomb sweeping are light in color, mainly white, supplemented by yellow, and can be decorated with some purple. For example, white Calla, white or yellow rose, white and yellow interlace, plus a few purple don't forget me to do embellishment, such a bunch of flowers, placed in front of the grave of relatives or friends, with a deep feeling of missing.
In addition, most of the flowers used for Tomb Sweeping on the Qingming Festival are tied into bouquets. The flower materials of Qingming Festival can be selected from the following kinds: calla, carnation, gladiolus, chrysanthemum, malachite grass, white rose, don't forget me, etc. Others prefer simple green plants such as Penglai pine and bamboo.
Of course, the flowers used for tomb sweeping are no longer restricted here. There are many people who choose flowers according to the age and preferences of the deceased. For example, the deceased loved roses before his death. It's OK to send a bunch of roses.
What flower is the most suitable for Tomb Sweeping on Qingming Festival
1. The traditional Chinese Qingming Festival, in order to express the beautiful expectation for the recovery of everything in spring and the life cycle, often uses delicate willow branches and bright peach flowers for tomb sweeping. Now chrysanthemum and carnation are popular because of their elegant fragrance and pure color. Chrysanthemums are also used as graveyard flowers in many European countries.
2. Generally speaking, the white flowers express mourning, and it is more appropriate to choose white chrysanthemum, white lily, Calla Lily, etc. for tomb sweeping. White rose, gardenia or plain flowers symbolize regret and remembrance. Others prefer simple and tough plants such as Penglai pine, Gladiolus and row grass. Yellow flowers can also show sadness, among which yellow chrysanthemum is the most commonly used.
3. Of course, it's not necessary to stick to this. You can choose flowers according to the age and preferences of the deceased. You can also choose flowers such as don't forget me, yellow rose, red rose and paradise bird. The details vary from person to person.
4. If it's the immortal death of the ancient and rare elders, the proportion of red and pink flowers can be increased appropriately. These warm colors can better reflect the continuous yearning of the younger generation. It should be noted that, if there is no special case, it is better not to use bright color flowers with strong fragrance, so as not to give the impression of disrespect to the dead.
5. The flowers used in Qingming Festival are mostly tied into bouquets. The color elements of flowers are light, mainly white, supplemented by yellow and decorated with purple. The flower materials of Qingming Festival can be selected from the following kinds: calla, carnation, gladiolus, chrysanthemum, malachite grass, rose, don't forget me, etc.
6. The flowers used for tomb sweeping in Qingming Festival are mainly used to express a kind of nostalgia. They are mainly white, such as white lilies, white calla lilies, white or yellow roses. White and yellow are interlaced, and a few purple don't forget me. Such a bunch of flowers are placed in front of the tombs of relatives, expressing the deep feeling of nostalgia. The flowers used in Qingming Festival don't need to pursue the meaning of flowers. The color language is enough to convey sadness.