How to buy train ticket when I lost my ID card
4hw.com.cn: in daily life, many people have the experience of losing their ID cards. It's a very troublesome thing to lose their ID cards. You can't buy train tickets without them. How can you buy train tickets if you lose their ID cards? Let's have a look.
1. Hold the household registration certificate issued by the local public security organ;
2. The passenger with student card shall hold the certificate issued by his school;
3. The letter of certification issued by the active servicemen of the Chinese people's Liberation Army and the armed police force with their units;
4. The foreign passengers shall hold the certificate letter issued by the local embassy and consulate;
5. Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan passengers hold the letter of certification issued by the local public security organ;
6. Passengers who purchase tickets with other valid identity documents shall hold the certificate issued by the relevant issuing department;
7. The passenger who purchases the ticket with the resident ID card shall confirm the identity of the passenger through the inquiry of the population information system at the station public security card making port.
The above certificate shall include the name, gender, date of birth, native place, valid ID number and other information of the passenger, which shall be consistent with the passenger's identity information recorded on the ticket, and shall be stamped with the official seal of the certification unit. The temporary identity certificate is only used to verify the check-in, boarding, original change, refund and transit visa.