How to judge the distance between the front and rear of left and right quickly
4hw.com.cn: some new drivers have just got their driver's license, but they are not proficient in driving. When they go on the road, they will inevitably encounter all kinds of troubles. Basically, what you are most worried about is that you can't judge the position of the car body correctly on the road. Today, I will share with you a few quick methods to identify the gap. I. how to judge the distance behind when overtaking and changing lanes
The relationship between the size of the shadow in the mirror and its distance is as follows:
1. The car shadow occupies all the rear-view mirrors - the distance between cars is 3M
2. The car shadow accounts for 2 / 3 of the rear-view mirror - the distance between cars is 5m
3. The car shadow accounts for 1 / 2 of the rear-view mirror -- the distance between cars is 9m
4. The car shadow accounts for 1 / 3 of the rear-view mirror -- the distance between cars is 12m
II. How to judge the distance in front of the car when following in traffic jam
Generally, the following distance is about 2 meters, which is too close to cause a rear end accident and will be inserted by other vehicles too far away. In general, the driver can judge according to the position of the front bumper and the rear tire from the contour line of the front of the vehicle:
1. See the upper edge of the front and rear bumpers - the distance between vehicles is 1m
2. See the lower edge of the rear bumper of the front car - the distance between cars is 2m
3. See the lower edge of the front car and the rear tire - the distance between cars is 3M. 3. How to judge the stop line distance when you are the first car at the red light of the intersection
If you see the stop line 5cm from the front door corner through the window, the car is aligned with the stop line.
IV. how to judge the distance between left and right front and rear
1. Judgment of left wheel position
We need to know where the left wheel will pass, so as to avoid the tire pressing onto the solid line, or avoid the potholes and rocks on the road. When our line of sight coincides with an object on the ground through the raised node of the left wiper, our left wheel will press over the object when it is moving. For example, in the figure below, if we overlap the center line of the ground through the wiper node, then the tire will pass through the center line.
2. Driving 60 cm from the middle line
When we drive normally, it's safer to be 60 cm away from the center line. When our sight line coincides with the center line through the intersection angle of cotton board and A-pillar, the car body is exactly 60 cm away from the center line.
3. Judge the position of the right wheel
When our line of sight passes through the right wiper and intersects the target, the tire will pass over the target.
4. Driving 60 cm away from the road on the right side
When the right water jet and the road edge target overlap, the vehicle body is still 60 cm away from the road side.
5. Park on the right side
When the node of the right wiper coincides with the roadside and the direction is slightly pulled to the left, the effect of parking 10 cm away from the roadside can be achieved.