List of items to Lijiang in 2018
4hw.com.cn: Lijiang is a good place with picturesque scenery and spring like seasons. In recent years, Lijiang has been rendered by multimedia and text media. It has become a tourist attraction for the literati and the youth. Many friends regard Lijiang as the first choice for domestic tourism. What do you need to bring to Lijiang? Let's have a look.
1. Backpack. Backpacker's first equipment, otherwise how to come from the backpacker. The size of the backpack depends on the distance, generally around 25 liters. For long-distance travel, mm needs 45-55l, GG needs more than 55L, and the load-bearing capacity must be strong; in addition, try to buy the backpack, and ask the clerk for the correct use of the backpack, otherwise the load may not be reduced and the load may be even when you go on the road.
2. Shoes. Shoes are more important than backpacks, because they are most directly related to your personal safety. It must be antiskid shoes or mountaineering shoes. Ordinary sports shoes are not considered. Climbing shoes are better to be high waisted, which can protect ankles.
3. Outerwear. Be sure to wear long pants, no matter the season. When walking in the wild grass on the mountain, it will protect your body very well. It's better to be waterproof. It is recommended to wear charge or quick drying clothes and pants when conditions permit.
4. Underwear. It is recommended not to wear all cotton clothes.
5. Knee and ankle protection: a pair of knee and ankle protection should be worn for any long-distance walking.
6. Hat. Wide brimmed hat is better not only for shading, but also for avoiding the messy grass of the same height when walking in the mountains sometimes. It is also very useful when it rains. In the alpine zone, the hat can also reduce the heat dissipation of your head. A large proportion of the heat of human body is emitted from the head, especially when the temperature is low.
7. Gloves. Walking in the wild grass and rocks has a great protective effect, but it should be noted that gloves will bring about a risk of reducing the sensitivity of hands;
8. Sunglasses. Sunshade required. But it will bring visual error, so it should be used carefully in dangerous road section;
9. Close fitting moisture-proof bag. I don't seem to see that mentioned in any strategy, but I think it's a necessity. You can choose to put your wallet, ID card, mobile phone and other important items into it.
10. Towel. Wipe sweat with, still can be wet in the dusty place in the mouth and nose, resist dust.
11. Toiletries. When you travel for a long time, you can take your toiletries with you.
12. Slippers or sandals. The equipment is not so much to take with you. It can be used at rest. It's a FB thing to put on slippers at the end of the day.
13. Sunscreen and lipstick. The outdoor sunlight is strong, the wind is big, may carry a few, Lijiang traveling must take!
14. Tents. The waterproof index should be better. It is suggested to be around 1500 or above. If you don't climb mountains, from a practical point of view, the wind protection performance can be ignored. Pay attention to the weight. If the weight is more than 3kg, it will not be taken into account. Now it is all fiberglass strut, generally about 2.5kg. It is recommended not to buy single person's tent, because the double tent does not weigh much, and can help the same group to reduce the burden during collective activities.
15. Sleeping bag and damp proof pad. With tents, of course, sleeping bags and damp proof mats are needed. If there is a place to live on the long line, it is also clean and sanitary to bring a sleeping bag.
16. Headlamp or flashlight. We can't always calculate our itinerary accurately. When we delay our itinerary, we need it. The headlights can help. If there are camping activities, headlights or flashlights will also be used. Camping lights can be ignored.
17. Raincoat. No matter long or short line, we are more likely to encounter rain on the way, so there is a raincoat that will let us avoid the suffering of rain. FB can be used as tablecloth on the ground.
18. Kindling. It's better to be windproof. Of course, many vehicles can't carry kindling, which needs to be supplemented at the destination.
19. Cutter. Sharp multi-functional army knife should be your first choice. Its saws and knives may be the most frequently used outdoors. Moreover, the knives may sometimes be used in combination with medicines
20. Compass: you must take it on foot
21. Whistle. When traveling together, it is an effective tool to contact with peers. When traveling alone, it can save lives in an emergency. But we must know how to use it correctly and understand some necessary ways of communication, such as asking for help, asking about the situation, etc., for example, two long tones indicate an emergency. At least the whole team should have a uniform whistle regulation. Otherwise, it's better not to blow.
22. Drugs. There should be the following regular medicines: Huoxiang Zhengqi water, Huoluo oil / safflower oil, Qingliang oil / Fengyoujing, Yunnan Baiyao (powder, spray), sismin, alcohol, erythromycin ointment, bandage + gauze, band aid, snake medicine, cold medicine.
23. Rope. Be familiar with all kinds of tying methods. 30 meters of climbing rope should be enough for most things.
24. Stove head, gas tank, stove, etc. The advantage of them is that they can make you eat hot, especially in long-term and cold weather. It's good for energy.
25. Photographic equipment. Long distance walking is not recommended with tripod, film, memory card is best prepared;
26. Communication equipment. Cell phones, walkie talkies.
28. Certificates. ID card, other documents.