What's the reason why women don't menstruate? What's the harm of women's not menstruating
4hw.com.cn: menstruation is a physiological cycle that every normal woman must experience. When many girls come to their aunts, their mood fluctuates greatly and their bodies are not comfortable. But if they don't come to their aunts, they will be more upset. What's the matter and why do some women not come to their aunts for several months? What harm does the female not come menstruation have? Let's have a look.
What is the reason why women don't menstruate
1. Neuroendocrine dysfunction
The main reason is that the function of the inferior hindbrain - raw tea cup - ovarian axis is not stable or defective, that is, menstrual disease.
2. Organic diseases or drugs
It includes inflammation, tumor, dysplasia, malnutrition, intracranial diseases, other endocrine disorders, such as thyroid, adrenocortical dysfunction, diabetes, Sihan's disease, liver diseases, blood diseases, etc. Menorrhagia may occur in the patients who use drugs, endocrine agents or intrauterine devices. Some professions, such as long distance runners, are prone to amenorrhea. In addition, some abnormal bleeding during pregnancy is often mistaken for irregular menstruation.
Women of childbearing age, if they are under pressure for a long time, will inhibit the function of the pituitary gland, make the ovary no longer secrete female hormones and do not ovulate, and menstruation will start to disorder. Similarly, long-term depression, sulking or bad mood will also affect menstruation.
Female menstrual period suffer cold, can make the blood vessel inside pelvic cavity contract, cause ovarian function disorder, can cause menstrual amount to be too little, even amenorrhea.
What are the dangers of women not menstruating
1. Affect women's physical and mental health. When the female menstruation is not adjusted, there will be obvious color spots on the skin, loose, dark and lusterless, rough pores, acne, sagging breasts, atrophy, senile spots, dry vulva, hypolibido, obvious decline and weakening of female secondary sex, premature menopause and other symptoms.
2. Irregular menstruation may cause headache. Headache is a more common disease, and women are more likely to have this symptom than men, which is related to the unique physiological characteristics of women. Epidemiological survey results show that headache related to menstruation accounts for about 20% of women's headache, which is also the impact of irregular menstruation on women.
3. Hemorrhagic anemia. The harm of irregular menstruation can be caused by excessive menstruation or irregular bleeding for a long time, resulting in hemorrhagic anemia, dizziness, fatigue, panic, shortness of breath and other phenomena. In serious cases, life may be endangered.
4. Lead to deterioration of the condition. Many women's irregular menstruation is caused by some gynecological diseases, the most common of which is hysteromyoma and ovarian cyst. If not treated in time, it will lead to the deterioration of the condition and increase the difficulty of treatment, which is also one of the hazards of irregular menstruation.
5. Infertility. Irregular menstruation will not lead to infertility, but irregular menstruation is often caused by gynecological diseases. If these diseases are not treated in time, they will lead to infertility, which is the most important harm of irregular menstruation.
The occasional irregular menstruation does little harm to women's health, but the long-term irregular menstruation will seriously affect women's health. We should pay enough attention to the irregular menstruation women, and actively seek medical treatment is the attitude of responsibility. I hope my answer will help you and I wish you good health.