In summer, the high temperature and heat make the food more perishable. If you eat the broken food carelessly, it may lead to food poisoning. This is also the reason why food poisoning is more likely to happen in summer. What measures should be taken after food poisoning? Here is a little compilation to give you some common sense of food poisoning first aid, hoping to help you
How to deal with food poisoning in summer
Drinking water: drink plenty of clean water immediately and dilute the toxin.
Vomit: press the throat with your fingers and spit out the food in your stomach as much as possible.
Seal up: seal up the food that has been eaten to avoid more victims.
Call for help: call for help from the emergency center immediately. The earlier you go to the hospital, the better it will be. If it is more than 2 hours, the poison will be absorbed into the blood, and the treatment will be difficult.
Prevention of food poisoning in summer
1. Pay attention to the selection and identification of food, do not buy and eat toxic food, such as puffer fish, poisonous mushrooms, sprouted potatoes, etc.
2. Avoid contact between raw food and cooked food, and do not use the cutting tool and chopping board to cut cooked food again. Raw and cooked food should be stored separately.
3. The cooked food shall be thoroughly heated. The cooked food shall be eaten immediately. The temperature of the stored cooked food shall be lower than 7 ℃, and the stored cooked food shall be thoroughly heated before eating.
4. Wash and disinfect fruits and vegetables when eating raw.
5. Keep insects, rats and other animals away from food.
6. When dining in the hotel, the catering unit with the food hygiene license shall be selected instead of dining in the unlicensed stall.