When the hyaluronic acid is just finished, before the needle mouth recovers, avoid touching the injected area. If there is a more obvious pinhole, you can stick artificial skin and beauty tape on the affected part to isolate the wound and reduce the possibility of wound infection. As hyaluronic acid absorbency is strong, after entering the body, it will grab the human body's moisture, therefore, just after a week, may feel the skin is very dry, suggest that we can strengthen the wet compress, especially the moisturizing mask. Increase the degree of water retention, improve the brightness of the skin, and make it more tender and moving. However, avoid rubbing the irritant maintenance products, so as not to cause sensitivity and discomfort.
It can be summarized as follows:
1. Do not heat or compress at the injection site;
2. Avoid strenuous exercise in a short time after injection;
3. Do not make up or drink alcohol on the day after hyaluronic acid injection.
4. Maintain the general basic maintenance procedures after injection, and do not massage the treatment site specially;
5. Within 24 hours after injection, in order to fix the shape, avoid contacting the injection area;
6. One week after lip enriching, try not to touch the lips when eating, and avoid the loss of hyaluronic acid due to eating too cold or too hot food;
7. Do not take aspirin, anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs, Ginkgo biloba, garlic, vitamin A, vitamin E, etc. within one week after hyaluronic acid injection;
8. Within one week after the injection of hyaluronic acid, it is not allowed to have sunbathing, three warm rooms, steam rooms, or laser operations, or go to extremely cold places. These may lead to the qualitative change of the filler before it combines with the skin tissue;
9. Do not rub the hyaluronic acid within one week after injection to prevent it from dispersing before it is set. Most people can't help but itch their hands and rub the parts hard, so it's recommended to keep away from the injection area within 6 hours after injection.