This week, the annual college entrance examination will be kicked off, and the diet and nutrition of candidates will become the focus of parents' attention. With only one day left, how should parents ensure the nutrition of the examinees in the final stage;
How to eat in the morning, in the middle and in the evening
The college entrance examination diet stresses several principles: balanced nutrition, sufficient energy, light, easy to digest, and at the same time to ensure that the food is clean and healthy, and pay attention to color, fragrance and all. It is suggested that the ratio of three meals should be 3:4:3, 7:00-7:30 for breakfast, 12:00-12:30 for lunch and 18:00-18:30 for dinner.
1. If you want to eat breakfast well, first of all, you should take in enough carbohydrates to supplement the energy of your brain, such as grains and grains of rice, flour products, such as white bread, whole wheat bread, buns, etc. At the same time, in order to prevent the glucose concentration in the blood from dropping too fast, it is necessary to eat foods rich in high-quality protein, such as eggs, milk yoghurt, soybean milk, etc.
2. The food for lunch and dinner should be various. Pay attention to meat and vegetable, thick and thin collocation. During the college entrance examination, the examinee's brain nerve cells are highly strained, and the metabolic consumption of protein, lipid, B vitamins and vitamin A is increased. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure the high-quality protein intake, as well as adequate vegetables and fruits.
Don't change your eating habits blindly
During the college entrance examination, blindly change the eating habits, avoid sudden changes in taste, food types and eating habits, avoid aggravating the burden of gastrointestinal tract, diarrhea, abdominal distention and other adverse phenomena. Don't eat meat blindly. Avoid big fish and big meat during the college entrance examination. Meat belongs to acid food. After metabolism, it will lead to acid blood. After excessive intake, it is easy to appear fatigue and inattention. In addition, during the college entrance examination, it is not allowed to make a big supplement, but to keep it normal. If excessive supplement is used, the body will not absorb it. At the same time, diarrhea, burning, allergy and other symptoms may occur.
Diet tips for college entrance examination
1. Porridge and noodles are not recommended for breakfast in case of excessive water and salt intake, which may cause candidates to go to the toilet or thirsty.
2. Avoid greasy and fried foods, which can inhibit the excitation of brain nerves.
3. Avoid excessive sweets to avoid gastric reflux and acid reflux.
4. Avoid leek, coriander, pea, etc. to prevent stomach flatulence.
5. It is not recommended to eat spiny, shell and bone foods, such as crucian carp, crab and chicken feet, to prevent scratching the mouth or esophagus.
6. Avoid strong tea, coffee or carbonated drinks at night, so as not to affect sleep quality.
7. Proper aerobic exercise and listening to music can promote the secretion of beneficial neurotransmitters in the body and relieve excessive anxiety.
8. Candidates with special food tastes, such as spicy taste, should avoid such special food during the college entrance examination, so as not to cause fire and constipation.
9. Prevent heatstroke, always prepare Huoxiang Zhengqi liquid, mint, mung bean soup, etc.
10. Candidates with diarrhea should take medicine in time, choose soft food without fat and residue, and avoid milk, grease, coarse grains, etc.
11. The optimal temperature of the air conditioner should be adjusted to 25 ~ 29 ℃, pay attention to ventilation, and avoid direct blowing of the air conditioner, so as to avoid headache or cold for examinees.
12. It is safe and non-toxic to use dew, essential balm and mosquito repellent to reduce mosquito bites, or to apply vitamin B1 on the skin after dissolving in water.
13. Alleviate eye fatigue and increase foods rich in vitamin A, calcium, zinc and selenium, such as lean meat, milk, beans, shrimp skin, sesame paste, Lycium barbarum, rape, cod liver oil, animal liver and kidney, kelp, oyster and other seafood.
What do you eat on the day of college entrance examination? You can eat a piece of chocolate (about 30g) or biscuit (25g) before you enter the examination room at 9:30 a.m. to prevent hypoglycemia due to your high concentration during the examination.
The students who have the habit of taking a nap can choose to take a short lunch break from 13:00 to 13:30. The time should be no more than half an hour, so as to prevent the impact on the afternoon test after entering deep sleep. After waking up in the afternoon, you can prepare for the exam in the afternoon by eating fruit, pumpkin and mung bean soup + salt, chrysanthemum / honeysuckle tea + wolfberry, crystal sugar and tremella soup, bread, etc.
The examinee who has the habit of adding meal before going to bed can choose some easily digested and absorbed food to add meal 2 hours before going to bed, such as millet porridge, milk, egg noodles, etc. These foods are rich in tryptophan, which can promote the release of serotonin in the brain, help candidates relieve fatigue and help sleep.