Many people have heard of the method of identifying counterfeit banknotes with mobile phones. Today, Xiaobian will introduce the method of identifying counterfeit banknotes with mobile phones to you. It's very simple. Come and have a look!
Identification of counterfeit banknotes with mobile phones
1. On the back of the 100 yuan note, there is a small string of words next to the year below, which is completely invisible to the naked eye;
2. Turn on the camera of the mobile phone, select the mode of "super clear image quality", pay attention to the mobile phone as far as possible not to shake, and take a clear picture;
3. After zooming in the picture, you can see the words' RMB 'and' RMB ', indicating that this note is true.
(use koobee F1 to make it clearer, 80 million imaging, 26 times magnification and clear)
|Wechat pictures are compressed, no clear display on mobile phone
If you can't see the words' RMB 'and' RMB ', it means it's fake!
1. Turn on the mobile camera, select the filter, select 'blackboard' or 'whiteboard';
2. Align the back of RMB 100, as shown in the figure;
3. If the RMB character '￥' is faintly seen on the screen of the mobile phone, it means that this note is true. If not, pay attention!
Is it convenient?