What kind of soup would you like to drink in spring
1. Paigutang anti-aging: the special nutrients and collagen in the bone soup can promote microcirculation. The 10 years of age of 50-59 is the turning period of human microcirculation from prosperity to decline. The bone aging speed is fast. Drinking more bone soup can get the effect hard to achieve.
2. Fish soup against asthma: fish soup contains a special fatty acid, which has anti-inflammatory effect, can treat the inflammation of lung and respiratory tract, prevent the attack of asthma, and is most effective for children's asthma.
3. Chicken soup anti cold: the special nutrients in chicken soup, especially in hen soup, can accelerate the blood circulation of throat and bronchus membrane, enhance the secretion of mucus, remove respiratory virus in time, relieve cough, dry throat, sore throat and other symptoms. When making chicken soup, you can put some kelp and mushroom in it.
4. Tomato in beef soup: when cooking beef soup, put one or two tomatoes to increase the content of lycopene in the soup, and the fruit acid can tenderize the beef fiber, making the meat more delicious.
5. Pig's hoof soup should not be eaten often: because the collagen in it can not be fully absorbed, it will cause trouble to the gastrointestinal digestive system. Even if you want to eat it, you should cook it together with vegetables and lotus root.
What kind of soup is suitable for spring
1. Wuguji Decoction of wuzhimaotao: it can nourish the spleen and remove dampness. Wuguji contains melanin, B vitamins, 18 kinds of amino acids and 18 kinds of microelements, and its fat content is very low. This decoction can strengthen the spleen, remove dampness, promote edema and Nourish Qi.
2. The effect of lotus leaf and job's tears soup: enhance Yang Qi, strengthen the spleen, remove dampness and fatigue.
3. Effect of Huaishan carrot and crucian carp soup: crucian carp is helpful to invigorate the spleen and promote dampness, promote the stomach, activate blood circulation and dredge collaterals, warm the middle and lower Qi; ZHUNSHAN has the effect of invigorating the spleen, strengthening the kidney and supplementing qi; carrot has the effect of invigorating the middle and promoting Qi, benefiting the stomach and strengthening the spleen, eliminating food and guiding stagnation. This soup is clear, moist and delicious. It can invigorate the spleen, replenish qi, eliminate food stagnation, appetizer and remove dampness. It is very suitable for eating in spring and summer.
4. Effect of lentil thin meat soup: Invigorating the spleen and removing dampness, clearing away heat and removing dampness.
5. Efficacy of kelp and job's tears and white gourd soup: Invigorating the spleen and removing dampness, clearing away heat and acne.
6. Effect of burdock and radish soup: it can clear away heat and dampness, invigorate spleen and stomach, clear intestines and beautify muscles.
7. Functions of Misgurnus anguillicaudatus soup: Misgurnus anguillicaudatus has the functions of warming, nourishing qi, expelling wind and dampness, detoxification and diuresis, etc., red bean can replenish blood, diuresis and detumescence, red bean can clear away heat, detoxification and dampness, and this soup has the functions of clearing away heat and dampness, strengthening spleen and kidney.
8. Effect of tangerine peel, Atractylodes macrocephala and pork tripe soup: this soup has the effect of invigorating the spleen, appetizing the stomach and promoting appetite. It is especially suitable for those with abdominal distention, dampness removing, food absorption, and dyspepsia.
9. Effect of Coix seed and winter melon pork soup: it has the effect of invigorating the spleen and removing dampness, and is suitable for the health care of summer and spring heat dampness.
10. Effect of Huaishan tshi Biandou paigu Decoction: this decoction has the functions of invigorating the spleen, waking the stomach, removing dampness and resisting fatigue, especially for the spleen deficiency, dampness and weight, and low spirit.
When is the soup more nutritious
There is a big difference between drinking before and after meals:
The time of drinking soup is very exquisite. As the saying goes, 'drink soup before meals, slim and healthy; drink soup after meals, the more you drink, the fatter you will be', which is reasonable. Drink a few mouthfuls of soup before meals, and lubricate the mouth and esophagus, which can prevent dry and hard food from stimulating the digestive tract mucosa, which is conducive to food dilution and mixing, and promote digestion and absorption. Most importantly, drinking soup before meals can make the food in the stomach fully close to the stomach wall, enhance the sense of fullness, thus inhibiting the feeding center and reducing people's appetite. Studies have shown that drinking a bowl of soup before a meal can help people absorb 100-190 kcal less heat. On the contrary, drinking soup after meals is a harmful way to eat. On the one hand, when the rice is full, drinking soup again will easily lead to excess nutrition and obesity; on the other hand, the soup that you drink at last will dilute the chyme that has been well mixed with the digestive liquid, which will affect the digestion and absorption of the food.
It is not easy to gain weight when drinking soup at noon:
Which meal is more suitable for soup? Some experts pointed out that 'soup absorbs the least calories at lunch', so in order to prevent weight gain, you might as well choose to drink soup at noon. And dinner is not suitable to drink too much soup, otherwise the rapid absorption of nutrients accumulated in the body, it is easy to lead to weight gain.
It is best to choose low-fat food as soup:
To prevent soup from gaining weight, we should try to use less high-fat, high calorie foods as soup ingredients, such as old hens, fat ducks, etc. That is to use them as soup ingredients. It's better to skim out the extra grease during the stewing. And lean meat, fresh fish, shrimp, peeled chicken or duck, rabbit, winter melon, loofah, radish, konjac, tomato, laver, kelp, mung bean sprout, etc. are all good low-fat soup ingredients. You may as well choose more.
The slower the soup is, the less fat it is
American nutritionists point out that if you extend the time of eating, you can fully enjoy the taste of the food and generate the feeling of full ahead of time. So is soup. Slow soup will leave enough time for digestion and absorption of food. When you feel full, you will eat it properly. When you feel full, you may eat more food than you need.